|Item model number||101010020|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Minimum weight recommendation||1 Pounds|
|Maximum weight recommendation||250 Pounds|
|Material free||BPA Free Latex Free Lead Free Phthalate Free|
|Care instructions||Dishwasher Safe Tray Cover|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Best uses||Adjustable Baby High Chair, Toddler or Adult dining Chair|
|Item Weight||17 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||34 x 3 x 16 inches|
Abiie Beyond Wooden High Chair with Tray. The Perfect Seating Highchair Solution for Your Child As Toddler’s or a Dining Chair (6 Months up to 250 Lb). (Natural Wood - Green Cushion)
- EZ-Seat: The High chair can be transformed to any height position to use as a Toddlers chair or as a traditional dinning chair for all ages, all within less than 20 seconds! It's economical and instantly provides an extra chair to your home when needed. No tools needed for adjustment.
- Warranty: 3 year Manufacturer’s Warranty included with optional low cost 1/2/3 years extended protection plans.
- Dual Restraint System: The restraint system can be adjusted for a 5-point harness or a 3-point harness, keeping your loved one secure and comfortable.
- Ease of Cleaning: The chair is designed with several easy access points for parents to clean up. The stain resistant cushions make cleaning a breeze. Just a quick wipe with a damp cloth will remove any mess or dirt left by your child. The cushion is waterproof so unexpected spills aren't absorbed. The one-hand removable tray cover is dishwasher Safe.
- Safety: Anti-Microbial Heat Sterilization. The High Chair wood went through a state-of-the art pressure-assisted high-temperature sterilization at 248 °F (120 ° C) ensures a hygienic environment for your child.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The chair that will grow with your child forever!
Overview: The Abiie Beyond Junior Y High Chair is so versatile and flexible, it will be the only dining chair your child needs from the time they’re six months old through their adult years. In a matter of seconds this chair transforms from a high chair to a toddler’s chair to a dining chair, perfectly sized for people of all ages.
Ken, inventor of the Abiie Beyond Y highchair had trouble finding a high quality chair for his son that was both compact and had long term use. As an engineer he was motivated to design and create something that would be both practical, modern and useful for every home at every stage.
20 Second EZ Seat Adjustment System!
EZ Seat System: The key is the patented EZ-Seat system which enables quick adjustment of the seat and footrest to easily adapt to whoever needs the chair. No tools are required for any seat adjustments. You’ll love the versatility of this chair when you see for yourself how easily it transforms to meet a variety of needs. The one hand removable tray cover is great for active moms and dads.
With an adjustable 5 point or 3 point harness the chair gives you felixbility to adjust to your child's needs. It can also be used without the tray as high dining chair so your toddler sits right at the table with the rest of the family without compromising the safety of the harness system.
Cleaning: The stain resistant cushions make cleaning a breeze. Just a quick wipe with a damp cloth will remove any mess or dirt left by your child. The cushion is water proof so unexpected spills aren't absorbed. Made from a patented foam composite for extra comfort, the removable cushions aid in the cleaning and lock into the seat like puzzle pieces. Different colors are available so you can continously update your look. The scratch resistant wood finish will last a lifetime and won't damage the floors or chair as its moved around the house. Using the click on plastic tray cover is recommended, however the wood tray can also be used on its own. The plastic cover is dishwasher safe which is a bonus for busy parents.
This Highchair is one of the most durable Wooden High Chairs in the industry. It will blend in beautifully with your furniture.
The modern design will enhance your home. It was created here in the USA and is manufactured in our USA certified facility.
The chair is specially constructed that no matter how active your child is, it will not tip over or move from its position. This High Chair has been tested and endorsed by many OTs for its sturdiness as a good option for parents of children with special needs.
Old fashioned high chairs can be an eye sore, typically they clutter your sitting area or gather dust in storage. Abiie's sleek and compact design makes the chair's footprint minimal, its contemporary look will enhance your home and wont clutter your eating areas.
High Chair Dimensions:
- Footprint: L 21" W 17.6" H 34.5"
- Seat Height: Highest level is 24.6" and it can be adjusted to as low as 10.5". The chair will be able to slide under most tables without the tray.
- Tray Height: 28.9". The tray's depth can be adjusted to two settings.
- Carton Size: 36"x 18" x 4".
- Chair Weight: 17.5 lbs.
- Gross Weight: 22 lbs.
- High Chair Frame
- Seat Cushion
- Back Rest Cushion
- Plastic Tray Cover
- Upon receipt of the box you will be directed to a step by step video assemby guide. Assembly should take no longer than 15 minutes.
- Most of the screws and washers/crowns will come prefilled into the high chair.
Abiie Goes Green!
At Abiie the environment matters. When it comes to choosing the material for the wooden baby chair, we only use beech wood that comes from a cultivated forest in Europe. Now what does that mean? It means that our selection of material is a renewable, abundant, and sustainable resource since for every beech tree that is harvested several trees are planted. Sustainable forestry practices encourage and promote the natural life cycle of our forests to preserve this precious natural resource for future generations and keep our planet green and healthy. The chair is therefore also recyclable and biodegradable.The wood also goes through a state-of-the-art heat sterilization process, this is to ensure a hygienic environment for your child.
At Abiie safety is our top priority. Therfore, we ensure that our chairs meet and comply with ASTM F404-14 & HR.4040 standards. No harmful substances, such as BPA, Phthalate, PVC, Nitrosamine, Latex and Formaldehyde were used.
The manufacturer's recommended age is from 6 months all the way up to 250 pounds.
★ 2015 NAPPA Gold winner: The National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA) is one of the longest running and most respected awards program in the country. With 25 years of experience in the industry, they have been continuously celebrated as the “go-to” source for parents and professionals seeking the best products for their children and families. Abiie is the proud winner of the 2015 Gold Award.
★ 2014 Baby Maternity Award winning high chair: BabyMaternity Magazine’s Awards Program is unique in that all products submitted are reviewed by moms, and early education professionals. Abiie was selected as the 2014 award winning high-chair.
Compare with similar items
Graco Slim Snacker High Chair | Ultra Compact High Chair, Whisk
Graco Blossom 6 in 1 Convertible High Chair, Sapphire
JOOVY Nook High Chair, Charcoal
Stokke Beech Wood Adjustable Ergonomic Tripp Trapp High Chair Complete, Aqua Blue with Aqua Star Cushion
INFANS High Chair for Babies & Toddlers, Foldable Highchair with Multiple Adjustable Backrest, Footrest and Seat Height, Removable Tray, Detachable PU Leather Cushion, Built-in Rear Wheels (Black)
|Sold By||MomAndBaby Supplies||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Maison Drake MD||INFANS|
|Color||Natural Wood - Green Cushion||Whisk||Sapphire||Charcoal||Aqua Blue with Aqua Star Cushion||Black|
|Item Dimensions||34.00 x 3.00 x 16.00 inches||24.00 x 35.50 x 40.80 inches||29.00 x 22.50 x 41.00 inches||32.00 x 23.50 x 41.00 inches||32.00 x 20.00 x 8.00 inches||21.26 x 29.53 x 41.34 inches|
|Item Weight||17.00 lbs||—||32.00 lbs||14.90 lbs||18.00 lbs||—|
IN NO EVENT, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, SHALL eBrig/Abiie LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ARISING UNDER BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER BASED ON THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Nothing is perfect, but I believe this is as good as it gets. A couple things I do wish were different:
-There is no way to keep the tray attached while taking him in and out. Would be great if the tray bars were longer so it could slide out farther, leaving more of a gap to move a baby. (This is not a big deal - the tray is easy to take off and on.)
-The straps are annoying to adjust, and there is a lot of extra slack with no convenient place to let it hang. (But since I got the fit right and tucked the slack behind the cushion, I haven’t needed to mess with them.)
What I love:
1) Easy to clean the seat and the straps!! The straps are super easy to remove and toss in the wash. (I had bought the Stokke originally and returned it because the cloth pillow they use for padding would be dirty after every meal!)
2) My son sits really nice in it. The material is somewhat rubbery so he doesn't slide forward.
3) It is sturdy!! He still does the same motion to try to rock the chair...but NO rocking!!! :) It scoots a little due to his movement, but not much.
4) It has a horn for the seat
5) I like that there is a foot rest and his feet aren't dangling
6) It is easy to place my son in the seat. (the Stokke has kind of a bucket seat and I would have to thread my son's legs through each leg hole. Not easy or fast...)
7) 1 handed tray removal (the plastic part, not the wood part)
8) It has a 5 point harness, but you can use it as 3 point is preferred
9) Moves around easily on my tile floor
Things that could be better:
1) I wish it had maybe one more tray setting. With the two currently the first setting my son can get his hands into his lap and with the second setting it pushes his bib up which tends to make it easier for the bib contents to dump out. This will change as he grows...
2) Sometimes the buckle doesn't click in super easy...but it isn't an issue
I love it!!
1. This high chair is very difficult to clean on a regular basis, with the exception of the plastic tray. It seems like there are a ton of little notches and crevices where food and crumbs accumulate/get stuck. In addition, at times the cream colored cushions appear to get very stained by pasta sauce (wiping it down does not remove).. over time it seems to fade, but can be alarming the first couple times this occurs. Also, the middle strap that goes between baby legs is a royal pain in the butt to remove/clean (not sure why, as the other 4 straps are designed to be easily removed).
2. This high chair is not compact and cannot be easily broken down for storage. Next time, I would purchase a folding high chair.
3. The tray is not deep enough to accommodate standard silicone baby plates on the market. If you plan on putting all of your child's food directly on the tray (or using with an existing table surface), it is not a problem, however the plates we purchased by WeeSprout and QShare are too big to sit flat on the plastic tray surface.
4. The price tag on this is a bit ridiculous for a high chair. It is trendy and matches our dining room furniture, the rod on the back is great for hanging bibs, and the wood appears to be decent quality, however I'm not sure that justifies the expense (especially given some of the issues notes above).
Top international reviews
-my daughter can sit very upright and rest her feet. We sold a more expensive chair that was not working for us at all because she was always tilted too far back. Now in this chair she’s eating way more because she’s comfortable.
-Really easy to clean and the tray sort of hugging the body prevents food from falling beside her onto the seat.
-looks really nice. Love the green colour.
-tray is small so easy to clean in the sink.
-I like the bar between the legs which prevents her from sliding forward
-the assembly instructions were horrible and not detailed enough.
-the shoulder straps are difficult to adjust and seem to loosen on their own. I don’t feel comfortable leaving my daughter seated there without the tray on.
- if you have an older house with uneven floors this chair won’t work. There are certain spots in our house where we can’t use the chair because it’s tippy and not all 4 legs touch the ground.
-the tray is narrow which I actually like but it’s hard to find suction mats that fit. The ones I have don’t work and the cup holder area further limits the space.
On the whole, this chair is really working for us and we’re happy with the purchase.
-takes up a very small area
-fits right up to the dinner table so the child can eat with you at the table
-no fabric to clean, all the pads and harness can come off to clean
-fully adjustable for height and grows with your child
-You need two hands to remove and put on the tray table
-the tray table is a bit on the small side I wish it was a few inches bigger
Despite the cons it is still a great buy and I would recommend it to anyone in the market for a highchair.
Also the tray is really hard to get on. Not only do I need to squeeze the arms really hard to get hem into the slots in the first place, I have to wedge my foot at the bottom of the chair to stop it sliding back when I push the tray in. Gets pretty frustrating when you do it a couple times a day. Don't know if it's a design issue or my model is a mm or two wider or something.
Overall I'm sure the durability will make it worth the cost, but I do question it sometimes.