Ablave Window Film Privacy Static Window Clings Vinyl Non-Adhesive Window Stickers Frosted Window Film Tint for Glass Door Home Heat Control Anti UV 17.7 x 78.7 Inches
|You Save:||$1.00 (13%)|
- NON ADHESIVE & STATIC CLING - Ablave Stained Glass Window Film was designed without glues and chemicals, healthy for your family
- PRIVACY PROTECTION FILM Provide good decoration and privacy for your home, office and store. Turn transparent glass window into a stylish privacy screen.
- STATIC WINDOW FILM EASY TO APPLY - no need for glues. Before applying, you only need to sprinkle enough water on the glass surface. If the pasting is not firm, it may be the reason of insufficient water.
- STRENGTH GLASS - When the Glass Breaks, the Glass Fragments Stick to the Film and Do Not Splash, Protecting the Safety of Family and Furniture
- ANTI-UV PRIVACY WINDOW CLING: The window film keeps 90% of UV rays away, protecting your skin from ultraviolet rays. Meanwhile, it also works as temperature regulator partially, which help retain Heat in Winter Comfort and Keep it out in summer.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Creates privacy while allowing natural light
Static Cling Decorative Window Films use different application methods to make the process a lot easier than traditional ways of film installation. The film has no adhesives, so all you do is apply water, stick the film on the window, squeegee the water out, and enjoy your new design. Easy and practical, the Static Cling Window Films are rising on the market as the new popular kind of window film that has enabled DIY even more accessible.
Easily cut to size for all window shapes and sizes
The images have a repeating pattern left to right and top to bottom and can be used either vertically or horizontally. Images can be seen from both sides of the window while providing privacy. They are the perfect decorative accent while still allowing natural light to enter the room.
Blocks UV rays while allowing natural light in
These window films provide UV protection and are the perfect decorative accent for windows that require continued privacy.
Something About Ablave
Ablave was founded in 2014 .We are a young team full of passion & dreams.
We have been dedicated to providing happy online shopping experience to our customers. We believe, the KEY to that success is to offer quality products, affordable prices, and quick delivery, all via our hard-working staff.
Covers window or glassy surface with an intricate pattern of a flowery design
Suitable for commercial and residential
This is a thin translucent film that creates the look of stained and etched glass to block visibility through glass windows. The frosted window film is easily applied without the use of adhesives and can be removed if needed. Perfect for shower doors, glass windows in bathrooms or bedrooms and any other location needing visual privacy.
For use on smooth glass windows and, cabinet glass, mirrors and shower doors
Trims to fit many shapes and sizes of windows. The frosted privacy film is created to allow the most natural light penetration without altering the hue and color of the light source. All films are suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
Please Remove the Protective Lining Before Applying
Stained Glass Window Film is only suitable for clean and smooth glass surface, do not use on rough, uneven, frosted glass or other materials.
A HOW TO INSTALL GUIDE
- Clean the window and window frame
- Take a tape measure to measure the window
- Measure the window film to match the window size
- Cut the window film 1 inch/2.5cm bigger than the measurement
- Spray the window with soapy water
- Remove the protective wrapper from the film
- Gently place the window film on the glass
- Spray water on the film, and squeegee air bubbles and excess water away
- Use a scalpel knife to carefully cut away any excess film
|Privacy Index||4 out of 5 stars||5 out of 5 stars||4 out of 5 stars||3 out of 5 stars|
|Room Use||Bathroom; Kitchen; Bedroom; Living Room||Bathroom; Kitchen; Bedroom; Living Room||Kitchen; Living Room||Kitchen; Living Room|