Ableton Multitrack Recording Software, Green (Live 10 Intro)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- This item is shipped as a download card with a serial code and instructions on how to redeem your software from the Ableton Website
- Multitrack Audio recording and MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Unique Session View for nonlinear composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Real-time warping of audio: automatically sync music and loops, regardless of tempo
- Up to 16 tracks and 8 scenes per project
- Includes 1500+ sounds (5+GB), 29 effects and 3 instruments (Simpler, Impulse and Drum Rack)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Live is fast, fluid software for music creation and performance. Use its timeline-based workflow or improvise without constraints in Live’s Session View. Advanced warping lets you change the tempo and timing of any audio in real time without stopping the music. Record virtual instruments, drum machines, guitars or audio from the real world. Capture MIDI notes after you’ve played them, turning your most spontaneous ideas (and happy accidents) into music.
Live’s effects, instruments, sounds and creative features let you make music only limited by your imagination. Use Live’s native devices as the foundation of sound design or mold and shape a range of carefully curated Packs into something new. Since the software keeps everything in time, Live is also perfect for on-stage improvisation and hands-on play-customize the software to fit your performance, not the other way around. And with Push, Ableton’s instrument built specifically for Live, you get all the functionality of software with the immediacy of hardware.