Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 48 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 57 reviews
on September 21, 2012
There was a tremendous amount of information in this text and yet it was beautifully presented. I thought the use of stories, charts, graphs, etc., helped to make what could have been an overwhelming amount of information flow logically and make sense while reading it. I used this text for a grad level course in a mental health program. I wish more of my texts were this useful; definitely a keeper.
on June 7, 2013
Was a little difficult to understand but overall but it used a lot of technical terms that confused me at first but when I took my time to read this I fully understand the book. Highly recommend this for class or even on your own learning.
on March 24, 2013
This book is absolutely fantastic and I wanted to let everyone know that the book that is displayed is practically the exact same book as the $150 new Abnormal Psychology 5th or so edition book. I use it in my Abnormal Psychology class. It will save you money to buy this version that's about $50 rather than the other version. I think this book is called Abnormal Psychology International edition or something.
on March 6, 2013
What can I say about a college text book. I needed the book for a class so I bought it. The one good thing that I do have to say is that I bought it on Amazon for about half the price of the college bookstore, than I sold it back to Amazon after I finished the class for more than the school bookstore was willing to pay, but this one I'm going to keep
on February 13, 2017
Required book. Arrived in good condition
on March 3, 2014
This doesn't have DSMV info in it, but it is helpful nevertheless. I really like the real world examples, and the practice questions are helpful for preparing for exams. Love it!
on June 24, 2014
Abnormal Psychology! I loved everything about the class and the textbook! Even though the book had medical terms and such it explained everything very well. I would purchase this book just to have on a bookshelf at home!
on September 8, 2013
I'm glad the book came in a day before my class met again, so I had a chance to do my reading assignment I was expecting much newer but its ok it did the job it's in great condition.it was not in original seal, and some minor cover damage not too noticeable
on March 19, 2014
Very satisfied with my purchased!! The arrival was on time and the book was like new!! I have no complaints other than I will always continue to purchase my college books here.
on November 9, 2015
I liked the real world examples. Very easy to read and understand. Great textbook!