Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Abong Ballista Wooden Miniature Tabletop Desktop Warfare Kit - Easy Assembly and Reliable Performance - with Detailed, Full-Color Instruction Guide - 28 Pieces
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ROMAN DESIGN - The ballista was the ultimate artillery weapon of the Roman Empire. Similar in appearance to a giant crossbow, it was powered by massive bundles of twisted horse hair. The bolts it fires would mow down enemies and fortifications alike.
- FROM SELECT HARDWOOD - It is laser cut from select hardwood for easy assembly and reliable performance.
- COMES WITH AN INSTRUCTION GUIDE - Detailed, full-color instructions guide the builder through each step of construction.
- 28-PIECE KIT - Designed with interlocking parts, a simple, reliable trigger, high strength cordage and lightweight projectiles this ballista is incredibly durable. This 28 piece kit can fire payload over 30 feet.
- DESIGNED FOR ALL AGES - Both kids and adults will have a blast in building and launching the Ballista.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Ballista Kit is based on the Roman design. It is laser cut from select hardwood for easy assembly and reliable performance. Detailed, full-color instructions guide the builder through each step of construction. The completed model measures 20.3 centimeters (8") x 10.1 centimeters (4") x 15.2 centimeters (6"). A how-to section demonstrates loading and firing the completed Ballista, including tips on tuning the finished kit. Required wood glue not included. This tabletop kit has been designed for simple assembly. Designed with interlocking parts, a simple, reliable trigger, high strength cordage and lightweight projectiles this Ballista is incredibly durable. Three easy-to-follow rules for public demonstration are provided to ensure everyone's safety.