Abong Tabletop Laser Cut Trebuchet Kit - Sturdy Wooden Miniature Catapult Model - Ultimate Long Range Attack - Ideal for Classroom Demonstration
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BUILT FROM HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS - Each piece has been accurately machined from carefully chosen lumber and precisely drilled for easy assembly. This product has also been produced without the use of lead.
- WOODEN KIT FOR ALL AGES - The trebuchet was the ultimate artillery weapon of its time and the most highly evolved catapult type weapon. Kids ages 10 and above and adults alike are sure to enjoy playing with Abong's Trebuchet.
- IDEAL FOR INDOOR USE - The wooden construction of this little catapult model is perfect for classroom demonstration. The trebuchet is a great centerpiece for a science project. It also makes a great desk display for medieval enthusiasts.
- COMES WITH AN INSTRUCTION GUIDE - The package includes a well-detailed instruction guide to help you assemble the Trebuchet.
- SAFE AND EASY TO USE - This item has been designed to demonstrate the operation of a trebuchet safely. Three easy-to-follow rules for public demonstration are provided to ensure safety. Required wood glue not included.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The design for our tabletop trebuchet kit has been refined and optimized over four years using computer aided design technology. It will stand up to rigorous use, safely and reliably firing the included projectiles. The sturdy wooden construction of this little catapult model is ideal for classroom demonstration, but it is equally at home on the desk of any medieval enthusiast. As part of a project on medieval history, as the centerpiece of a science project, or sitting on the mantel, it is sure to draw attention and generate interest.
Each piece has been accurately machined from carefully chosen lumber, and precisely drilled to allow easy assembly. Detailed, clearly illustrated assembly instructions guide the builder through each step of construction. The completed model measures 20.3 centimeters (8 inches) x 10.1 centimeters (4 inches) x 15.2 centimeters (6 inches). A how-to section demonstrates loading and firing the completed catapult, including tips on tuning the finished kit.
All Abong products are produced locally without the use of lead. This tabletop kit has been designed to demonstrate the operation of a trebuchet safely. With a simple, reliable trigger, a low counterweight mass and lightweight projectile, this catapult is ideal for indoor use. Three easy-to-follow rules for public demonstration are provided to ensure everyone's safety.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It comes pre cut pieces of unfinished wood that could be stained, all the strings and bits are included. The only thing we had to get extra was wood glue. The glue is a necessity in order for it to work.
It does launch mini pom poms quite well. We were able use a marble but it nothing bigger.You do need to add a counter weight to the bucket.
It took him about an hour to put together as the directions were very easy to follow.
I would say this is a good project for 8 and up.
It's not made to be a toy rather as a working prop- meaning, it's not meant to beat on. Looks great on my office desk.
Overall these are fun kits, but make sure they have all the parts when they arrive. I'd give these kits 4 stars, they are fun, reasonably easy for a child to build (with a bit of adult supervision), and fun to use after building. I've taken one star off due to missing parts.
Update: The missing part was shipped to me at no cost and our trebuchet is now launching projectiles successfully!