Consider these available items
ABONG Wooden Sundial Kit Wooden Model Kit with Step by Step Instructions - STEM Model Kit
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Working Wooden Model Sundial Kit - Build Your Own Functional Sundial
- Fun To Assemble - Each Kit Contains Clear and Easy to Read Instructions, Laser Cut and Labelled Parts
- Build this Equatorial Sundial and Let the Styles Shadow Indicate the Time!
- Can Be Easily Set to Tell Time Accurately for Almost Any Location on Earth
- No Special Tools or Building Skills are Required - Only Sandpaper, Glue and a Razor Saw
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Specifications: Length - 9" Width - 9" Height - 12" Latitude Resolution - 1 Degree. An equatorial sundial is beautiful in its simplicity. It has only two main parts, a dial plate and a style. The style is a rod that passes through the center of the dial plate, extending above and below it. The style is perpendicular to the dial plate, and casts a shadow onto it. The dial plate has an upper and lower dial face, both of which are marked off in hours. Each hour is exactly 15 degrees wide. The location of the style’s shadow indicates the time. In summer months, the shadow falls on the upper face, and during the winter it falls on the lower face.