Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

About Christopher Lee's earlier work---READ!!!!!!!!!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 7, 2008, 4:40:32 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jun 11, 2009, 7:04:46 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 20, 2008, 1:04:41 AM PDT
I'm honestly not trying to be rude or disrespectful, but please consider seeing a psychiatrist. Your post makes no sense, and makes connections that do not exist.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 25, 2008, 1:05:58 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jun 11, 2009, 6:53:44 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 26, 2008, 11:22:38 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 9, 2010, 3:44:27 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 26, 2008, 11:24:25 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 9, 2010, 3:44:29 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 28, 2008, 8:02:38 AM PDT
Ling Chi says:
Har har! Mainstream religions are nothing more than sanctioned cults. Yay! You let yourself get brainwashed by a work of fiction edited by man based on political beliefs of an ancient era! *thumbsup*

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 12, 2008, 10:16:05 AM PDT
I thought the rumor of Christensen being homosexaul was disspellled. Like David, I have no wish to be unnecessarily disrespectful, but your post makes little sense--it pulls connections out of nowhere ("How weird it must have been for Lee to work with Mull"--- huh??? What does that have to do with anything?) I really don't see any point in publishing paragraph one. Paragraph two on the other hand is an obvious product of agenda, and I can see where *some* people might think there is a point to it.

You attack homosexuals at random. As I said above, I thought the rumor you speak was proven false, but apart from that, what is the point of such hate? Doesn't the Bible also teach not to hate or judge others. "Remove the plank from your own eye..."?

And I have NEVER seen anything as pointless and braindead as pointing out the fact that Hayden Christensen's name bears a vague resemblance to the word Christian. A) I don't think the resemblance is that strong if you say the name correctly (i.e. with a pure "T" as opposed to a "CH" sound) and B) more to the point, haven't you ever heard of people being named Christen? I think the name comes more from that than from any religious connection. (Wow. I never knew I could be so anal as to type out type out this whole paragraph.)

"Bad sinner"; "bad homsexual". Inordinate amounts of inappropriately placed exclaimation marks (please let up on the key responsible for producing that symbol)? I am sorry, Big Bopper #2, but any forum that involves the combination of words into a meaningful and stylized whole is clearly not your forte.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 15, 2008, 10:32:50 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 9, 2010, 3:33:25 PM PST]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Jul 7, 2008
Latest post:  Oct 15, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
Test Big Data 1737
Test Big Data 1737 (Theatrical Release)
4.3 out of 5 stars (2,735)