- Series: All about S
- Paperback: 305 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill; 1 edition (June 6, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071369937
- ISBN-13: 978-0071369930
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.8 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 12 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,337,925 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
All About DRIPs and DSPs 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Techniques for Building a Substantial Investment PortfolioFor as Little as $50 a Month!
Dividend reinvestment plans (DRIPs) and direct stock purchase plans (DSPs) allow investors of any income level to invest directly in some of today's best companiesincluding General Electric, Wal-Mart, Merck, and dozens of otherswithout paying broker fees and commission charges. All About DRIPs and DSPsthe latest addition to McGraw-Hill's popular "All About" seriestells you everything you need to know to take advantage of this money-saving investment opportunity.
More than that, this dynamic, easy-to-understand book details the strategies and techniques you can use to invest in only the best stocks and bondsthose with proven, long-term track records and exceptional outlooks for continued growth. Look here before you send another dollar to your broker or mutual fund to learn:
- Basics of DRIP and DSP investing, including what it is, how it works, and why it is right for you
- Resources for quickly conducting your own stock and company research
- The Best of the Best16 DRIP companies with an average 10-year annual return of 20%+ and regularly increasing dividends
Professional investors know the secret to long-term growth is to keep all of your money in the market, compounding only for your benefit. All About DRIPs and DSPs shows you how to join the millions of individual investors who have discovered these remarkably simple programsand are using them to build substantial portfolios for themselves and their families.
About the Author
George C. Fisher is publisher of the monthly newsletter Power Investing with DRIPs. He writes weekly analysis for netstockdirect.com, and has been quoted in various media including The Chicago Tribune, The International Herald Tribune, The Washington Post, and CNBC.com.