- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: I Books (January 6, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0743479823
- ISBN-13: 978-0743479820
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,574,281 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Above & Beyond Paperback – January 6, 2004
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top Customer Reviews
Some background research has led me to learn that this memoir is an expansion of a shorter article that Eric Hamel of Pacifica Press (the publisher) encouraged Col. Weiland to write. I am very glad he did. Pat Weiland tells a wonderful story; top of the line writing; tinged with the poignancy of loss.
As these WW II era vets climb into their eighties; these personal stories become the more precious.
READ THIS BOOK!