|Fits as expected||
|Sale:||$20.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|You Save:||$29.00 (58%)|
- Small ( Size 5-6 ) / Medium ( Size 7-8 ) / Large ( Size 9-10 ) / X-Large ( Size 11-12 )
- Sleek Fit, Center Back Hidden Zipper, 3" Center Back Slit, Soft Comfortable Stretch Fabric, Four Button Detail
- Simple Style Makes Great Wardrobe Staple, Sophisticated Skirt for the Office
- Hand Wash with Cold Water or Dry Clean Made in USA ( 96% Polyester 4% Spandex )
- Please check your measurements to ensure you select the right size.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This versatile pencil skirt can be dressed up or down. Pair with a sexy blouse and heels for a night on the town or pair with a cardigan and flats for work. Style and fit are flattering for most body types. Please refer to measurements for sizing information.
Sakas offers trendy designer inspired fashion at deep discounts! We work day and night to bring you high quality clothing and accessories for a fraction of the price you pay at department stores. Our incredible deals sell fast, so dont wait!
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B004BBI8LW
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 17, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Do not follow the sizing guideline. Go one size down. I normally wear between a size 4-6 so according to their sizing chart I ordered a L. It was much too big and long. The Skirt is 1 1/2 to 2 inches below my knee. I believe that the perfect length of a skirt should be a tad above the knee or resting on the knee given the design but this extra extra length is unflattering. A contributing factor to the extra length is that the skirt is like 2 inches too wide on the waist so instead on fitting at your waistline area, it is hanging on below it....being held up by your buttocks basically. I think a size S would have been more fitting. Its unfortunate I cant return since I am not from the States. I'll have to take it to get tailoring.
This is a very nice pencil skirt, it comes to right above the knee.
There is a small slit in the back that only goes up an inch or two so it's still wearable for work.
It's a nice stretchy material but shiny so it's looks nice with the blazer I bought to go along with it.
I definitely recommend this skirt to anyone looking for something nice to wear for any occasion :)