- Save 50% on AboveTEK iPad Suction Cup Holder Tablet Stand (White) when you purchase 1 or more AboveTEK Heavy Duty Gooseneck iPad Holder offered by AboveTEK. Enter code GW97AYAO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on AboveTEK iPad Suction Cup Holder Tablet Stand (Black) when you purchase 1 or more AboveTEK Heavy Duty Gooseneck iPad Holder offered by AboveTEK. Enter code FGZOKXXN at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- BUY 2 OF ANY ABOVETEK PRODUCTS NOW AND RECEIVE 05% OFF YOUR ORDER TOTAL. Limited Time Offer. Enter code 05OFFBY2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
AboveTEK Heavy Duty Aluminum Gooseneck iPad Holder, Cell Phone Desk Mount Tablet Holder iPad Stand for Office Kitchen Bed, Fits 3.5"-10" iPad Android Tablet & Mobile iPhone X 8 7, Strong Flexible Arm
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NEED A HAND? - This three device bracket lazy mount gooseneck holder is perfect for hands free video watching, browsing, or reading. 5-inch, 8-inch, and 10-inch included swivel holders make this desk and table mount universally compatible with smartphones, cell phones and table PC such as the iPhone X 8 plus & iPhone 7/6/5/4, iPad Mini, iPad Air, Samsung S6/S7, Samsung galaxy tablets and Kindle E-readers.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE - Freely adjust your tablet or mobile phone to your most comfortable viewing position with the flexible and bendable gooseneck arm. Whether you’re sitting, standing or lying down, the 360-degree rotatable swivel function has got you covered.
- MODERN and STABLE Design - We value your device as much as you do. That’s why we’ve designed this skid-proof, anti slip holder that firmly clamps and stands on your desktop without shaking or slipping. The sleek silver aluminum arm is designed to complement your devices and the anti-scratch clip keeps your iPad Pro/Air/Mini and mobile phone secure without scratching your furniture.
- PORTABLE, and SPACE SAVING - Easily fit this gooseneck mount in your backpack or purse and have it handy to attach to your office desktop, coffee table, study table, bedside night stand and other flat edges. If you’re a freelancer who works from coffee shops, or if you’re cooking in the kitchen but need to follow a recipe online, this is the perfect space saving gadget for your tabletop!
- EASY SET UP - No holes, no drill needed. Clamp this gooseneck desk mount in less than 30 seconds to a surface of up to 1.8 inches thick. Product dimension 12.6 x 4.7 x 2 inches
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Ever imagine having more value from your pricey smartphone or tablet?
- Three holders capable of fitting a wide range of mobile devices with 3.5" to 10.5" display
- Flexible and rigid long arm with 360-degree swivel holders fully rest your hands with numerous viewing angles
- Quick setup with sturdy rubber padded base clamp, secure holding on flat surface with no damage
- Premium aluminum material on gooseneck arm with heavy-duty ability matches your sleek tech gadgets
- Multiple application on desk, counter-top, bedside, showroom table, wheelchair, or any flat surface less than 3" thick upon your imagination
Attention & Tips:
- Turn locking wheel behind holder and tighten swivel ball head to prevent large tablets weighing down.
- Tablets with display greater than 10.5" do not fit in the holders, such as the 12.9" iPad Pro.
- Use two hands when bending or adjusting the gooseneck long arm for better maneuverability and protection.
Compare with similar items
Heavy Duty Aluminum Gooseneck Tablet Stand Mount iPad Stand Desk Mount Tablet Holder iPad Holder for Kitchen Office Bed, Strong & Flexible Arm with 3 Clamps Fit 3.5"~10" iPad Pro Air Mini & iPhone
Mingo Adjustable Gooseneck iPad Tablet Holder & Flexible Desk Mount Stand for Office, Bed, Kitchen - Fits 3"-10" Devices Including iPhone 5 6 7, iPad Mini 2 Air Pro - Heavy Duty Aluminum (Silver)
AboveTEK Sturdy iPad Holder, Aluminum Long Arm iPad Tablet Mount, 360° Swivel Tablet Stand & Phone Holder with Bracket Cradle Clamps 4-11" Devices for Kitchen Bedside Office Desk Showcase Display
TaoTronics TT-HS07 Tablet Stand Easy-lock Holder, 360 Swivel, Padded Holder, Sturdy Aluminum Arm for iPad Air Mini, Galaxy Tab and Windows, Android Tablets
Licheers Lazy Gooseneck Tablet Stand Holder, Flexible Phone Mount 360 Adjustable Tablet Desktop Bracket Mount with 47.25 Inch Long Arm for iPad, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Amazon Kindle, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||AboveTEK||Lebbest||Mobilesmart||AboveTEK||Sunvalley Brands||Licheers|
|Compatible Devices||9.7-inch iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 3 iPad Mini 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad, Google Pixel C, Google Nexus 9, Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro S, Galaxy Tab S2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A, Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet, Nvidia Shield Tablet K1, Asus ZenPad 3S 10, Amazon Kindle Fire HD, Fire HD 10||9.7-inch iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 3 iPad Mini 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad, Microsoft Surface Book, Google Nexus 9, Google Pixel C, Samsung Galaxy TabPro S, Galaxy Tab S2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A, Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet, Nvidia Shield Tablet K1, Asus ZenPad 3S 10, Amazon Kindle Fire HD, Fire HD 10||9.7-inch iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 3 iPad Mini 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad, Google Pixel C, Google Nexus 9, Samsung Galaxy TabPro S, Galaxy Tab S2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A, Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet, Nvidia Shield Tablet K1, Asus ZenPad 3S 10, Amazon Kindle Fire HD, Fire HD 10||New 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 3 iPad Mini 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad, Microsoft Surface Pro, Microsoft Surface Book, Google Pixel C, Google Nexus 9, Samsung Galaxy TabPro S, Galaxy Tab S2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A, Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet, Nvidia Shield Tablet K1, Asus ZenPad 3S 10, Amazon Kindle Fire HD, Fire HD 10, samsung galaxy S8, Google Pixel, OnePlus 5, Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPhone 7, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 7 plus iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, HTC U11, Galaxy Note 8, LG G6, Sony Xperia||Apple iPad Air/Apple iPad Mini||Apple iPad 4/Apple iPad Air/Apple iPad Mini/Apple iPhone 5S|
|Item Dimensions||6.7 x 12.1 x 1.8 in||2.32 x 14.29 x 9.06 in||2.32 x 14.29 x 9.06 in||5.5 x 12 x 3.5 in||11.81 x 20.47 x 3.15 in||3.94 x 13 x 1.97 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) The ball joint which connects to the plastic socket is loose so when you tap the screen even slightly it will wobble i.e. it's not a firm/even surface.
2) It will sometimes sag as you can see in the video.
3) Arm has become extremely sensitive to touch and will oscillate too much in any position which it did not do originally.
The rest of the body appears solidly built and is rigid but the base of the wire that connects to the mount makes some cracking sounds which makes me worried about it breaking down over time.
+ Very sturdy
+ strong support for your tablet (mine is a nexus 10)
+ can fix it in any angle suitable for your viewing pleasure
+ doesn't scratch your table or the device itself
+ comes with three attachments for tablets and your smartphone
- The rubber that is stuck to the screw head moves as you tighten the screw - but this can be easily pulled out and pasted back the way it needs to be.
- Adding a charging cable while on the stand might be difficult if you have to insert the cable at the center of that side where the slot is. For this to happen you might have to place the tablet fixed from its end which might not balance the tablet well (see picture for what I am talking about).
The screw opens may be to an inch - so if you are planning to attach it to something with thickness more than this - please look for something else.
Has worked for me at my table, my bed, and in my living room. This is more useful for those whose hands feel hurt after holding your tablet for a considerable duration of time.
Overall, I recommend this product (There is also the magichold 360 - which is the same like this one but with the variation in screwing mechanism)
I tested the replacement unit and although it was a little stiffer than the first gooseneck iPad holder I received, my configuration still wouldn't hold up the tablet. It is my belief that I am asking the gooseneck to perform something it may not have been designed to handle. The gooseneck iPad holder is very sturdy, but may not work for all uses where it is upside down (basically the vertical flip of the product picture).
ORIGINAL I suspended the gooseneck upside down from a desk, and curved it up to hold an iPad 2. The weight of the iPad was far more than the gooseneck could hold. Although I'm not sure it was designed to hold the tablet at that angle, it was nowhere even close to being able to. Also, the picture on the box and instructions show the gooseneck twisted in an S-shape for better stability. There is no way it could be bent in those angles without breaking it. In my case, I managed to make the device work by using string to keep it from sagging, but had I known it wasn't strong enough to do what I needed, I wouldn't have purchased it.
One other tip: The table I'm using is a folding table from Costco, and the edge is wider that the standard table top. I couldn't use the round piece that should be in contact with the underside of the table top because it wasn't wide enough to fit over the wide edge of the folding table with that piece in place -- so I just took it off. The whole thing slid into place and I was able to tighten it up just fine and very secure. If you're also using a folding table, or some other surface with a wide edge, it should work for you, too.