Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 49 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 50 reviews
on February 25, 2014
The strap on this beard is what attracted me to the product. Not having to use an adhesive on my son's face will save us both the pain and suffering of having to remove it. The beard fits a bit loose but nothing that tying a knot in the strap won't fix. I was very impressed with the seller. I ordered the product on a Thursday, with fingers crossed that it would arrive in time for my son's upcoming performance as Abraham Lincoln the following week, as PRIME was not an option. I contacted the company via email requesting they mail the beard the next day if at all possible to help insure that it would arrive on time. I was very pleased to see it in my mailbox Monday afternoon!
on May 6, 2017
This probably isn't the best quality and it doesn't look anything like a real beard but it will work for my daughter's Abraham Lincoln costume for her wax museum project.
on March 31, 2017
Needed this for a school costume. It fit great and was easy to use for my 10 year old. Beard did not shed at all. Great product & price.
on December 2, 2016
Perfect for Halloween! My 4-year-old wanted to be Abraham Lincoln. I did have to tie a knot in the elastic to shorten it up a bit for his head, but he wore it the whole night with no problem or complaints. It is not itchy, it's basically stuffed animal fur on your chin, which I appreciate.
on April 28, 2017
This fit my 4 year old perfectly and went great with the Abraham Lincoln costume we bought her. It was a little scratchy so she didn't wear it the whole time.
on January 19, 2016
I bought this for my 8 year old son to wear for a presentation of his report on Abraham Lincoln. It fits perfectly and looks authentic. It doesn't interfere with his mouth so his speech is clear too. GREAT product!!!!
on January 30, 2017
My 9 year old daughter used it for a school project in which she needed to dress up as Abe Lincoln. It is very comfortable and stays on well!
on November 5, 2015
My 9-year-old daughter needed a beard to go with her Abraham Lincoln costume and this was the perfect choice. It fit her small face well (it basically cupped her chin), was soft and comfortable, was made well, and looked great.
on May 16, 2017
nothing to brag about
on December 1, 2013
This fit nicely and comfortably. Eight-year-old wearing it was very cute when he did his Lincoln speech! Quality for price was good. I'd purchase again. Service was also good.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question