- "Glenn Rolfe is an up and coming author within the dark fiction genre. This novella is a great little ghost story set in a small town where some of the residents hide a dark secret." - The Grim Reader
- "Abram's Bridge delivers a top notch coming-of-age yarn, heart felt from page one and culminating in a tense and powerful climax." - The Eyes of Madness
- "Literary horror at its best, so lyrical I expected it to burst into poetry." - The Haunted Reading Room
- "Through written word or poetry in motion, Glenn Rolfe's supernatural soiree is a bona fide thrill ride for the ages." - Horrornews.net
- "Reading a book this well written transports you to another place and makes the characters seem like people you know and care about. Lil' Ron and Sweet Kate's story touched my heart with sorrow in some places and made it race with fear in others. 5 stars!" - Horror Maiden Reviews
- "A touching coming of age story that featured a heartbreaking ending that literally had me screaming "No!" ... you will see this on a lot of "Best of" lists." - The Horror Bookshelf
- "An excellent novella about a boy uncovering the darker secrets of his small town. This new author is rapidly making his mark in horror fiction." - Russell James, author of Q Island
- This is a stellar debut from Glenn Rolfe, a tale that will give you chills as much as it will make you question the hardness in men's hearts and the spirit of redemption. " - Hunter Shea, author of The Jersey Devil
From the Author
This ghost story was inspired by the Bruce Springsteen classic, "Darkness on the Edge of Town". There's a line in the song that says, "Tell 'em there's a spot out 'neath Abram's Bridge, and tell 'em there's a darkness on the edge of town".
While there is some violence in this book, this supernatural thriller is more about characters and the secrets they're either chasing or running away from.
Part fairy tale, part ghost story, part small town mystery, I hope you'll give Abram's Bridge a chance.
Thank you so much.