The Abs Diet Workout
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Abs Diet Workout is the perfect home fitness program designed to incorporate all elements of total body conditioning. It is presented in 3 parts: diet, exercise routine (circuit training) and abs routine. Entertaining and easy to follow, this program boasts no gimmicks, bell or whistles. It simply delivers a solid full body workout that can be adopted into any lifestyle. It's designed so that you can watch it over and over and always get something out of it.
The Abs Diet Workout has been enjoying favorable reactions from many users, and it's easy to see why, as "host" and fitness trainer Tom Holland has designed a regimen that's brisk, efficient, thorough, and fun. Disregard the hype that calls it "a way of life" instead of simply a diet or exercise program. On the other hand, Holland's claim that The Abs Diet Workout will increase metabolism and help lose fat and build muscle is very likely true, assuming one dutifully does the exercises and follows the diet guidelines and menus as directed. The exercise portion offers a brief warmup (running in place, jumping jacks, simulated jump rope), followed by a choice of three abdominal routines; the latter vary in difficulty from beginner to advanced, but all three are designed to work the upper, lower, and oblique abs, as well as the transverse abdominis muscle and the lower back. The "circuit training" portion also has three options, each including squats, lunges, quad and hamstring stretches, pushups, and various exercises for the arms (the use of dumbbells is recommended). Add to that an extensive list of recipes for a diet plan that includes three meals and three snacks per day, and you've got pretty much everything you need for a comprehensive program designed to yield noticeable results in a matter of weeks. --Sam Graham
- The Abs Diet basic principles
- The 12 Powerfoods
- An Abs Diet maintenance plan
- Abs Diet recipes and more
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You eat more frequently, you eat consciously, and you exercise. It works !!! This plan keeps your metabolism at maximum speed all day long. I eat more than I ever ate before, and I have been able to keep in good shape.
I was able to lost more than 200 lbs, I have been able to keep in shape for more than two years. I am in the best shape of my life thanks to The ABS Diet.
The really important thing for me is not just that I look great, but that I feel great and that I am healthier than ever.
Don't take my word, try the ABS diet and I am sure that you will get the results that you expect. Just stay in the plant until it becomes habit. !!!
Another tools you may want to consider, to complement The ABS Diet DVD and book with your strategies for boosting your metabolism, loosing weight, and even more important keeping that weight off are:
- A Body Fat Monitor or Scale. This will help you monitor your progress, to assure that the weight you are loosing is fat (fat lost = increased metabolism) and not muscle, water or bone mass (decreased metabolism).
- A Heart Rate Monitor Wrist Watch. This is an excellent tool that will help you monitor and control your Heart Rate in order to keep yourself in a burning fat state (increased metabolism).
- "Ultrametabolism: The Simple Plan for Automatic Weight Loss", which is another very practical, readable and insightful book, focused on how to boost your metabolism.
- "The Hard Body Guide". Excellent strategies, programs and workouts, aimed to increase your muscle mass.