Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on September 4, 2007
As as series-long fan of the AbFab girls, I bought this last DVD in great anticipation. However, it was a bit disappointing. Not as funny as the rest.

For the longtime fans, like me, there are lots of inside jokes (picking up on things that happened in previous programs). It's always fun to go back and relive the old situations - but might be a bit confusing to those who come to AbFab through this series. Best to start at the beginning to get the full effect.

I liked the last three episodes - where Saffy has her baby and the episodes following it - the best. John, the father of Saffy's baby, really made me laugh, especially in his dealings with Saffy's parents. And, I will always love Bo. God Bless Mo Gaffney! Finally, these last three episodes made me realize truly how nightmarish Edina was as a mother.

I agree with the other reviewer about the crazy BBC intro that you can't get around. I have found this on other BBC DVD's as well - and I'll tell you, it doesn't give a warm and fuzzy feeling. Certainly doesn't make ME want to go out and buy more. However, this isn't the forum to complain about that - next e-mail: to the BBC.com site! Join me there if you agree....no more mandatory intros!
on January 22, 2010
Truly one of the best seasons where the characters are fully fleshed out. Saffy finally makes it to adulthood and drops a neutron bomb on Edina (which has an inverse hilarity effect.) Admittedly Patsy is getting a little long in the tooth finally but man oh man she can still deliver the lines like nobodies business. Always funny. Always irreverent. Always worth it.

If you like AbFab then Season Five is a must have.
on March 31, 2004
I'm sure that most of us AB FAB fans agree that series 1,2 and 3 are the absolute best. Series 5 was better than series 4. As always, the bloopers are hillarious. I was disappointed that "Wheels On Fire" was instrumental in series 5. It's a great song and could have been done in a Junior Vasquez version by Bette Midler or Joan Jett. I am just thankful that Jennifer Saunders keeps AB FAB going. The woman is just brilliant. The things that come out of that mind! I hope there are many more series to come. Nothing makes me laugh as hard. Jennifer Saunder's Edina just blows me away. Her mannerisms, her facial expressions, her impatience with people. I could be in the worst mood, down and out, depressed; I pop in AB FAB and it instantly cheers me up. It almost works just as well as an antidepressant! If you have all the other series, naturally you have to have series 5!
on June 5, 2014
Excellent transaction. Excellent condition. Perfect all around. A great item at a fantastic price. Words cannot describe my experience on Amazon as of late. The item bought was in excellent condition and served its purpose well. Nothing can compare and have nothing ill to say of it, nor do I have anything else to mention that needs concern. Highly recommend for anyone who shops on the internet! Amazon is always the best!
on November 18, 2012
Girls, Girls, Girls, what a great series! A BBC Comedy experience that you will not soon forget! The laughs are non-stop and the "outakes" are almost as good as the finished programs. Check them out on U Tube!
on August 15, 2016
Disappointing rehash with a total change of writing which throws the characters over the cliff and under the bus with stupid plots and constant babbling. An embarrassment even though we do love Edina and Patsy.
on June 6, 2013
Abo=solutely Fabulous says it all. if you want to laugh til you cry buy this DVD. Eddy and Patsy are hilarious.. i love the one they go to Morrocco, and Eddy gets stuck on the luggage carousel and Patsy tries to help her.. and the one when they go to France and are in the run down cottage is to funny with the man talking freanch to them and the face patsy makes ....and its always funny when Bubble is on and Bo and Marshall..esp. Bo...too funny. well worth the money.
on April 9, 2015
It's a season of Absolutely Fabulous. Either you're utterly smitten with Patsy and Edina, or you're not. I'm giving it five stars so I probably don't have to explain my own bias. Writer Jennifer Saunders keeps up the madness from the first four seasons in fine form. I wish this show could have gone on forever.
on November 29, 2014
I don't care how many times I watch this on TV, DVD's, etc., I NEVER get enough of this show!! It is hilarious, and I am going to slowly get all of the series and the movies. This set is not in HD, you can definitely tell, but that's okay, it's not horrible! I wonder if any of the sets are, especially the shows from way back in the day?
on May 11, 2016
AB FAB - classic bawdy comedy and I can't help watching it, especially when I'm drinking or stressed and especially when I'm both