|Item Weight||5.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||17.5 x 5 x 7 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||REN001|
Original Reindeer Auto Outfit
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Delightful decorations make everyone smile.
- Easy to attach (and detach); won't damage you vehicle.
- Includes two reindeer antlers and one plush reindeer nose.
- Antlers measure approximately 16" tall; nose measures approximately 6" in diameter.
- Durable weather-resistant material designed to last in the elements.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Add some holiday cheer to your vehicles with these delightful car decorations. It features a red reindeer nose that easily attaches to your vehicle’s grill, and antlers that clip to the top of the windows. These decorations look great on any vehicle, and won’t damage its finish. Set includes two furry antlers with jingle bells, and one plush red nose.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's very easy to install as well. For the antlers, all I need to do is to place them on the window edges and for the nose I need to wire it on front logo.
On my Honda Accord coupe, the antlers would get loosen sometimes when I open the windows for pickups, so I need to pay extra attention when doing so. Yet that's mainly because there're only two doors so I don't have other choices to mount the antlers. If the vehicle is a 4 door, then I'd recommend mount the antlers on rear windows and avoid front windows which need to be open more often. That's what I did with my hubby's 4 door car and it still looks very cute.
I think they are made of sturdy materials and do resist water well. Sometimes they got soaked in heavy rains, but didn't lose shapes and dried up well. Overall, I'm enjoying the outfit so much and would recommend it to anyone.
- Quick on-and-off with the antlers (nose attachment/removal speed will depend on your front great setup) -- so you can remove them for bad weather.
- If you considering purchasing these, just go for it, because they will make you smile every day!
- People are more likely to let you merge on the highway.
- If you (or your spouse or kids) are the type to forget about the antlers and open the wrong window when driving, you could lose them quickly. They clip onto the top of a window, which needs to stay closed.
- They are a fleecy fabric, so they are vulnerable to the elements and road salt.
- They are not machine-washable. But I've had good luck bringing in wet antlers to air-dry.
I am not really the type to decorate my car, so I can't say what compelled me to purchase these. But I am very glad I did, and can't wait for antler season to get here again so I can break them out. You can't take the world too seriously when you have antlers on your car.
Now I just need some bunny ears!
Remember not to roll down your windows, though! My antler on the driver’s side fell off as I was driving and I had to pull over, run back and grab it! Or just mount them on the rear windows and don’t open those.
I’ll test how durable they are the next time I run through a full car wash.
Don’t be a moron, forget they’re there and open your window while driving with these on, unless you like the janky one-antlered reindeer look.
I ordered early and selected this seller at random based on price and rating. three days later I was notified that the product would be delayed, which it was. It appeared to be just like any other seasonal decoration, charming but made to last one season.
For me it did not last all the way to work, one of the antlers broke off in the middle of a busy street and was irreparable. I will confess I did not contact the seller as it was already well into the season and based on past performance I figured it would arrive just in time for New Years Day.
To be fair the nose was cute and I used it all season, and I soldiered on with one "antler" for a time but it made my car look needy like it was always asking for a "High Five" to validate its self worth.
I read other comments about the antlers coming off during higher speeds but after driving around for about a week, and reaching speeds up to 55mph, I haven't found this to be the case. However, I was not driving at the higher speeds for long periods of time. I do however make sure the windows stay rolled up to hold the antlers in place. Even when it's warmer out, I keep the windows up and either open the sunroof for air or turn on the vent. Common sense tells me if the extra support of the closed windows makes sure my antlers aren't going anywhere!