- Paperback: 230 pages
- Publisher: Kentucky Quilt Project; 1st edition (September 1, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 188058400X
- ISBN-13: 978-1880584002
- Product Dimensions: 11.1 x 9.5 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #369,868 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Abstract Design in American Quilts: A Biography of an Exhibition (The Kentucky Quilt Project) Paperback – September 1, 2001
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
The quilts that I really enjoyed seeing, and there were not many of them, were all belittled by the author. Very dated material.