- Series: Academic Encounters
- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; Teacher's ed. edition (June 13, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521578205
- ISBN-13: 978-0521578196
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.4 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,419,149 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Academic Listening Encounters: Human Behavior Teacher's Manual: Listening, Note Taking, and Discussion (Academic Encounters) Teacher's ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
The Teacher's Manual for this title contains general teaching guidelines for the course, task by task teaching suggestions, answers for all tasks, lecture quizzes and quiz answers, and the listening script for the audio program.
Browse award-winning titles. See more