|Item Weight||1.37 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.17 x 7.37 x 0.87 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Color||Academic Aug '18-jul '19 Urban Blue Monday|
|Sheet Size||6.9 x 9.8 Inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||19AUBLM|
Consider these available items
Academic Passion Planner Pro Aug 2018 - Jul 2019 - Goal Oriented Daily Agenda, Appointment Calendar, Reflection Journal - (B5) Monday Start (Urban Blue)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✨ MORE THAN JUST A PLANNER - This tool will help you define and breakdown your short and long-term goals and incorporate them into your daily life. Create the life you've always wanted! Start chasing your passions and achieving your dreams TODAY.
- ✨ STAY ORGANIZED AND INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY - Manage your time effectively and learn to prioritize. Includes sections to schedule appointments and deadlines, work AND personal to-do lists to maintain a work/life balance, a place to jot down the good things that happened, a blank space for notes and doodles, and monthly check-ins to reflect on the past, present, and future.
- ✨ HIGH-QUALITY PRODUCT - Our LIMITED EDITION Urban Blue planner boasts a luxurious, soft faux-leather cover, hand-bound with 120gsm heavy-duty white paper, a ribbon marker, and a reinforced elastic band to keep it all together.
- ✨ EXCLUSIVE ACCESS - Enhance your experience. Receive access to our FREE downloadable PDFs and inserts on the Passion Planner official website. Find FULL year PDFs, finance trackers, habit trackers, and MORE!
- ✨ COMMUNITY EMPOWERMENT - For every planner purchased, we give one away. We’re more than a planner company—we’re a group of individuals dedicated to making a change in the world. We’ve created a #PashFam that encourages one another to graduate college, land their dream job, plan their wedding, battle depression, overcome anxiety, and achieve their dreams.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
————————Our Paper Planner Helps You Identify Your Goals and Build Toward Them Every Day————————
Organize Your Life to Become the Best Version of Yourself
Start creating the life you've always wanted. Passion Planner is the one place for all your thoughts. It's more than just a planner—it's a tool that helps you break down your short and long-term goals and incorporate them into your daily life. It has been designed to encourage you to plan for the future, reflect on the past, but most importantly, act on the present. Think of it as a 24/7 life coach that fits in your backpack—always ready to challenge you to focus on what is most important, accept your thoughts and ideas without judgment, and prompt you to reflect on your everyday life. We hope that it becomes a place where you can declutter your mind, allowing you to focus on the present moment.
- Passion RoadMap
- 1 Year Academic Monthly and Weekly layouts (Weeks start on Mondays and end on Sundays, see images for details)
- Annual and monthly overview calendars (Academic Planner runs August 2018 - July 2019)
- Monthly reflection questions to keep you focused on your progress
- 20 additional blank pages
- 20 additional dotted pages
Passion RoadMap 1 Year Academic Monthly and Weekly layouts (Weeks start on Mondays and end on Sundays, see images for details) Annual and monthly overview calendars (Academic Planner runs August 2018 - July 2019) Monthly reflection questions to keep you focused on your progress 20 additional blank pages 20 additional dotted pages
The Passion RoadMap is an annual exercise that helps you define, and create actions for your goals in 3 months, 1 year, 3 years, and throughout your life.
Listing your goals on your Passion Roadmap can help you visually see your dreams. Fill out your roadmap and start planning to do the things you’re passionate about. Draw a small illustration or place a sticker by each goal that best represents it. While planning your month, place a sticker or draw the illustration you plan to focus on for each week.
- Weekly and daily focuses to keep your attention on the most important tasks.
- Weekly plans from Monday – Sunday, 6 AM – 11 PM.
- Every day, broken down into 30 minute sections to help you manage your time.
- “Good Things That Happened” section to keep you focused on the positive.
- A motivational quote and challenge to inspire positive action.
- Personal and work to-do lists organized by priority to encourage work-life balance, because very often we forget to take care of ourselves.
- “Space of Infinite Possibility” where you can take notes, draw, create, write, brainstorm or customize to your needs.
One Size to Rule Them All
Pro Size: 7" x 10"
Smoother, Thicker Paper
Our planners are bound with over 200 pages of sustainably sourced, high-quality 120 GSM paper, and are 20% thicker than before.
Accordion Portolio Pocket
A thick, durable, fabric accordion pocket lines the back of every planner, protecting your keepsakes, stickers, and receipts.