Customer Reviews: Acase The new iPad - "iPad 3" AcaseView APLUS S Advance 100% Bubble Free Guaranteed Screen Protector Film Anti-Glare(AG) for "The New iPad" 3rd Gen, Apple iPad 2, iPad 3 3rd Generation, iPad HD AT&T Verizon 4G LTE (Black)
Amazon Vehicles Oct16 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Cozy Knits STEM Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon pbskids pbskids pbskids  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition Leonard Cohen Shop Cycling on Amazon

on April 17, 2012
ATTENTION!!!! ATTENTION!!!! ATTENTION!!!! It works. It works. It works. It works. It works. It works. It works. It works. Absolutely no air bubbles. Perfect hole cutouts. I had never, ever had this product before and it was so easy to apply, it was rediculous. How can a screen protector look 100 times better than all the others I've ever had, yet only take 45 seconds to 1 minute to apply? I can promise you, you won't be sorry on this little investment. It worked flawlessly. Not only could I not tell it's been applied, I also couldn't feel the difference when I swiped my finger(s) across it. Smooth and every bit as responsive, as if nothing was there. I congratulate the inventor. They are a genius. There's nowhere else to go from here except downhill everyone.
on April 30, 2012
This is absolute crap and I would give it negative stars if I could. The screen protector has a black border that matches the border on the iPad. This black border is the only part of the screen protector that actually touches the iPad and is referred to as the "adhesive". It is a very effective adhesive BECAUSE MORE THAN TWO THIRDS OF IT STUCK TO THE BACKING SHEET WHEN I PEELED IT OFF!!!!!! So not only does the screen protector not stay in place but it looks like crap.