Acavado Heated Eyelash Curler Electric Eyelash Curler Electronic Eye Lashes Curling Comb Quick Heating Long Lasting USB Rechargeable Natural (Silver)
($17.99 / Count)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Ⓥ【Heat-up in 7 Seconds】Made of high thermal conductivity of nickel-chromium alloy, eyelash curler heats up super quick and quite hot. Sturdy and long lasting. Note: If in your place the weather is too cold, pls allow it more time to get pre-heated
- Ⓥ【Large Heat Release】 Two temperature adjustments: one is 45-65 ℃, another is 65-85 ℃, practically fit for different occasions. The heat is what makes this curler amazing at producing dramatically swept-up curls in record time. You can sweep your lashes up to a gorgeous curve in one or two slow swoops
- Ⓥ【Over-temperature Protection】 Strip insulation groove design, much safer to protect your eyelid from the heating unit. Note: Pls let your mascara get dry enough, then use our heated eyelash curler to curl, or mascara would be easily removed.
- Ⓥ【Elongated Brush Head with Curved Design】 The deep, well-spaced grooves make it easy to hold your lashes in place as you gently bend them upwards, better fit lashes arc, create a long lasting and graceful curling effect
- Ⓥ【Decent Battery Life & Reliable After-sales Service】 3.7V lithium battery power supply, USB charging of cycle use, portable and more environmentally friendly; We offer 1 year satisfactory after-sale service, if you have any issues about the products, feel free to contact us
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Game Changer - Eye of Goddess
You’ve probably gone through various eyelash curlers to achieve a doll-like look, but it is perhaps time to step into the age of use our heated eyelash curlers and forget the ‘medieval torture devices’ that have been part of our makeup routine for so long.
There are several reasons why our heated eyelash curlers are just the right solution for that natural look with properly made-up, thick, long, upturned eyelashes.
Speed: The addition of heat means that it only takes a few seconds to curl up your eyelashes.
Long lasting: Eyelashes treated with the heated curler last for a whole day.
More precision: You can get closer to the root and select a better angle.
No pinching: There is no danger of pinching your eyelids (and we can surely remember how that hurts!).
No force: You don’t need to tug and pull to achieve the desired effect, which is especially important for fragile eyelashes.
One direction: For sparse or extremely thick, unruly eyelashes that go into different directions the heated eyelash curler is the way to tame them!
How to Use it Effectively?
Apply eyelash masraca.
Press the bottom of eyelashes for about 10s.
Press from root to the upper section by section.
Apply eyelash mascara again to finalize styling.
Acavado Heated Eyelash Curler-Absolutely No Harm
1. Use together with mascara makes a better effect.
2. You can apply mascara before or after curling.
3. You can apply both before and after curling.
4. We kindly suggest to use a low curing agent brand mascara.
1. Allow your mascara to dry fully if you plan to use your heated eyelash curler after you apply it.
2. To make sure the heated eyelash curler isn't too hot, test it quickly agaist the back of your hand before curling your eyelashes.
3. Make sure to clean your heated eyelash curler regularly by wiping it down with a cotton round dampened with makeup remover when it is cool.
4. It is recommended to use a mascara with a lower curing agent content, high curing agent may damage the comb of the curler.
Gift for Your Lover
|Acavado Ceramics Eyelash Curler||Acavado Heated Eyelash Curler Pink||Acavado Eyebrow Sets||Eyelash Comb||Acavado Foldable Eyelash Comb|
|Functions||Four Temperature Settings; Temperature Display; Battery Display; Ceramics Heating; Eyebrow Brushes Gift; Cleansing Brush||Two Heating Settings; Fashion Design;||Double Sides Design; Eyebrow Brush; Spoolie; Shadow Brush; Eyelash Comb||Mascara Separator||Temperature Display; Ceramics Heating|
|Charging||USB Charging||USB Charging||No||No||No|
- Package Dimensions : 6.5 x 2.4 x 1.3 inches; 3.21 Ounces
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- UPC : 778601274785
- Manufacturer : Acavado
- ASIN : B08H1TBDFM
Best Sellers Rank:
#17,351 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #39 in Eyelash Curlers
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have medium length course straight eyelash and have been fortifying and growing my eyelash using castor oil (which seems to be working and a healthier and natural alternative to Latisse) and I was looking for an actual curler to accentuate my lashes. For the most part with the usual metal eyelash curler (squeezer really) and mascara, I was only able to bend my eyelashes slightly upwards. Never looked great but it was better than nothing. So with some research I found out about heated eyelash curler and with some more online search through Amazon came upon Vivifast heated eyelash curler. Simply put it works...my eyelashes are curled upwards (not bent) and it stays throughout the entire day and probably night if I didn't wash my face.
- the design of the curler has the heating coil mechanism encased in a hard plastic sleeve with ridges for your eyelash to go to...so essentially really no way you can burn yourself - though you can feel the heat from the curler. Also I was able to bend the tip slight to get a better angle especially for the corners of the eye.
- lightweight (no battery and chargeable with USB cord) so you can easily switch from one side to the other in order to reach the inner/out corners of your eye with the tip which results in better curls.
- super fast heating mechanism (30 seconds) and it has auto shut off
- fairly simple to use, you run it through your eyelashes and kind of press down to curl. Another buyer complained that there doesn't seem to be a way to curl your eyelashes because it didn't have something to clamp down like a hair curler...but honestly your eyelash (no matter how long) will curl with a slight pressure down.
HOW TO USE
- I youtubed it to find out that you start by bending your eyelash with the traditional metal curler, put on mascara, wait to let it dry, turn on Vivifast eyelash curler (because it does not take long to heat up) and then curl your eyelash. You can repeat with mascara and curling again if you need to. It does add about 2-3 min. to my usual makeup routine but this nothing compared to getting eyelash extensions or even using false eyelashes.
- I think the use of heat may tend to dry your eyelashes, however in my case I use castor oil at night and my eyelashes are not brittle.
I would recommend this product and actually plan to get it for several of my family members as gifts because I know they would appreciate it as much as I do!
I absolutely love it! The heat is just the right temperature and feels nice.
Top reviews from other countries
Customers also viewed these products
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.