- Robert Scoble, Partner, Transformation Group
"As startups take over the world of business, understanding how to create one is more important than ever. Vitaly explains how it is done in Silicon Valley, where the lessons can be applied to any entrepreneur in the world."
- Brad Feld, Co-founder, Techstars and Managing Director, Foundry Group
"Startups are changing the World and Vitaly shows, step-by-step, how it's done faster while avoiding company-killing mistakes."
- Peter Vesterbacka, founder of Slush and former Mighty Eagle, Rovio/Angry Birds
"This book is filled with wisdom about entrepreneurship, fundraising and startup life (including its compromise). It is a valuable read for anyone interested in business, regardless of where they are in their own careers."
- Robin Wauters, Founding Editor, Tech.EU
"If only every entrepreneur would read this book, they would save themselves huge amounts of pain and suffering. Vitaly guides you through not just the how, but also the why, of launching and growing a company. This book is so much more valuable than all the shallow blogs and tip sheets entrepreneurs are bombarded with. Thanks, Vitaly!"
- Bill Reichert, Managing Director, Garage Technology Ventures
"The book I wish I had read before embarking on the crazy journey of tech entrepreneurship."
- Renaud Visage, Co-founder and CTO, Eventbrite