Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 285 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 302 reviews
on August 3, 2013
I like squid.

They look really hypnotic as they float through the ocean. Their tentacles lazily drag behind them creating a personal marine serenity for any onlookers. When distressed, their primary defense mechanism is...a giant cloud of ink.

If the ink doesn't work, well, they also taste especially delicious when battered, deep-fried, and garnished with some lemon.

This item however, will not taste delicious no matter how you cook it or how many lemons you squeeze over it.

It will provide enough power outlets through its grounded-tentacles to accommodate my chargers. All five of them. The cables are very thick, low-gauge and well-insulated. They do give enough flex so that the squid can be wrapped and compressed for travel. The central power switch is located in the center of the unit and provides a very convincing "click" when activated. It also glows a soothing orange like some sort of cyclopian eye.

If you had to be a squid, I would hope you would choose to be a Power squid. I know I would.
on March 16, 2017
I bought this after reading a suggestion on a blog that this is acceptable on a cruise ship. It is much larger than I expected. It's about 16 inches long with a 3 foot cord attached on top. The head is about 4 inches wide. We actually didn't need it since Royal Caribbean has added more power outlets to the desk. I only gave it 4 stars because of the size.
on April 3, 2017
Purchased this for our power sectional that required 5 outlets. This worked great as we were able to spread the cords apart and place it underneath the center of the sectional without it interfering with the power source and moving pieces of the seating. Since manufacturers of sectionals haven't figured out how to connect each electronic center pieces to the next one, this will do great!
Other than the 'Squid' logo peeling off of it, I'm pleased with this purchase. This is the 3rd PowerSquid type surge protected extension I've purchased, and I use them in my office, home gym and garage with great success. They offer a flexible, inexpensive option to a traditional power strip and can be mounted on the wall or used on the floor.
on March 9, 2017
Very handy to have around especially when you have to use a generator to supply power to your house essentials, lots of xtention cords, makes it easier.
on April 18, 2017
Helped to move the mess of plugs from behind the entertainment center to inside the center where it is concealed.
on April 16, 2017
Heavy duty and the circuit protection is very nice. clean and quiet power source
on October 11, 2015
This thing is very well built, it's a little bit expensive, but worth the high quality construction.
on October 23, 2013
Indispensable for multiple large power adaptors. However, these are bulky and ugly. I hide them behind a chair or table to keep them out of sight.
on March 10, 2017