- Paperback: 60 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (November 28, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1494261022
- ISBN-13: 978-1494261023
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,653,545 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Accent Annihilation for Japanese Speakers: An Illustrated Guide to the American Accent
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Ivan Borodin has taught accent reduction for over two decades in the Los Angeles Community College system. Pete Sain is a freelance designer, artist and writer.
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle edition for only $0.99 (Save 72%). Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Browse award-winning titles. See more