|Item Weight||33.8 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||48 x 9 x 3 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Installation Method||Brad Nailer|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||14|
|Coverage||25 sq ft|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Coeur d Alene Accent Wall in a Box - Gray Rustic Boards - 25 Sq Ft
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SAFE FOR YOUR FAMILY - Decorate your house in comfort knowing you're not introducing unwanted or unexpected chemicals and toxins into your home. We use a VOC Free Process and there are no paints, no stains - these panels are safe to use anywhere in your home
- LARGE PLANKS - Our large boards allow you more options - use them as-is or cut some or all of them to a smaller size. 1/2" x 6" x 48" planks nominal size. Actual 3/8" x 5 7/16" x 48" - 14 Boards Included (25 sq. ft)
- UNLIMITED DESIGN OPTIONS -Design your rustic home decor project the way you want it - use for siding, trim, accents, ceilings, doors, murals, kitchen or whatever else you can dream up. DOUBLE SIDED TEXTURE for increased flexibility - band saw cuts on one side, circular saw cuts on the other side
- EASY TO INSTALL - This is REAL Wood, not peel & stick or wallpaper. These are real, quality wood planks. Simply design your favorite look, then nail them in and you're done. Get the shiplap look and effect without having to match grooves or sticker backing that can peel off your wall
- MADE IN USA w/ Hand Crafted Quality. 100% 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
IN THE BOX
The Mixed colors box comes with 14 pieces of nominal 1/2" x 6" x 48" (Actual 3/8" x 5 7/16" x 48") real wood, made up of 7 different colors.
HOW IT'S MADE
CdA Wood’s patent process accelerates the natural aging of wood, achieving the beauty and character that would take Mother Nature decades to accomplish. CdA Wood reached this achievement by exposing the raw lumber to a specific combination of sun, soil, water and wind. The wood responds with a look that exposes its natural colors and a feel that is indistinguishable from reclaimed wood. This proprietary procedure cannot be found anywhere else on the market today. Furthermore, CdA Wood’s breakthrough process incorporates a germicidal technology that destroys all contaminates in the wood. As a result, CdA Wood’s product represents the SAFEST ALTERNATIVE TO RECLAIMED WOOD, because there is no risk of being exposed to off-gassing of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) associated with lead paint or numerous other stains and treatments.
A MODERN RUSTIC FACELIFT
Accent Wall in A Box can be a perfect way to break up a large room, to emphasize a particularly great architectural feature, liven’ up a wall, or to instill a sense of the extraordinary in an otherwise ordinary space. It’s the wall you notice first when you enter a room – due to its distinct color, texture or other eye-catching detail. An accent wall provides an immediate ‘draw’ and can be used in just about any room, including the kitchen, hallway, fireplace, bathroom, shelves, around windows or on the ceiling. Accent walls are truly a flexible and inexpensive way to perk up a dull space. The possibilities are endless - create georgous decorative office paneling, a bathroom accent covering, a creative headboard, or a barnwood look in any of your bedrooms. All this while knowing that the wood is safe to use anywhere you want!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I installed 6 boxes on a large accent wall in about 2-3hrs with 2" brads. We initially cut several boards at random lengths for the starter row on the left side. Work 1-2 rows at a time starting at the top. Once you get the the right side of a set of rows you can measure and cut. Easily trimmed around sockets and reattached them with the same plates with longer screws after. No need for socket extenders if you trim close enough for the metal bracket of the socket to overlap on the wood.
There is slight variation in thickness and width. Maybe a 1/16" at times. This had no impact on the final outcome.