- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Open University Press; 1 edition (September 1, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0335216900
- ISBN-13: 978-0335216901
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,845,767 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Access All Eras: Tribute Bands and Global Pop Culture 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Rebound" by Kwame Alexander
Don't miss best-selling author Kwame Alexander's "Rebound," a new companion novel to his Newbery Award-winner, "The Crossover," illustrated with striking graphic novel panels. Learn more
About the Author
Shane Homan is Lecturer in Media and Popular Music at the University of Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia. A former musician and performer, his first book, 'The Mayor's a Square', about live music in Australia, was published last year.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|