Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Access to Health, Green Edition
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

on January 9, 2010
The paperback version of this textbook apparently does not contain the access code for the book's corresponding website which allows access to the My Health portion most college classes require for students to participate in the class. If your instructor does not require you to have the access code, then the book is excellent. However, I was less than thrilled to discover the book I ordered did not contain the access code. I had to spend an additional $50 to purchase the access code just so I can complete the course.
on February 8, 2013
On time, great condition. I didn't notice any writings or missing pages since I did look through the textbook but it definitely was in great condition. I recommend this to anyone who wants to buy this textbook cheap and not want to pay 100+ dollars. Thank you so much again. Keep up the good work :D
on February 25, 2013
The package was a good way that any customer would want a textbook to be shipped.
The textbook was bound and is in good condition :)

It's like any regular textbook order. Nothing special but the book was in good condition :)
on June 6, 2010
I got the book, just was a bit disappointed in the condition of it. Maybe I didnt see comments that there was damage, but it would make the book easier to sell again if it didnt have water damage.
on February 7, 2011
The book I ordered was in great condition and arrived on time! Seller was very speedy in the shipping process. I am very pleased with my order, and I would recommend this seller!
on October 8, 2012
Good condition, exactly what I asked for, ready to go to school, thanks for the help, and I hope this is re-sellable by the end of the semester!
on February 15, 2010
This is a great textbook with tons of useful information. Definitely serves its purpose in bringing knowledge about a healthy life.
on December 19, 2013
I bought this book for a class - required reading, it is interesting, and arrived in good condition. Exactly what I needed.
on February 2, 2013
This book was needed for my COMPWELL class and it was remarkably cheaper than the school book store! Practically a steal!!!
on January 23, 2011
The cover of the book as well as the inside pages were perfect. The only problem is a slight tear to the top binding.