- Series: International Code Council Series
- Paperback: 120 pages
- Publisher: ICC (distributed by Cengage Learning); 1 edition (February 8, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1580019188
- ISBN-13: 978-1580019187
- Product Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.3 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 15 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #110,165 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
ICC A117.1 2009 Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities (International Code Council Series) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
ICC is a leading organization dedicated to developing a single set of comprehensive, coordinated national model construction codes. To date, 48 U.S. states have adopted various international codes from ICC.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
This is an excellent addition to my "new project" library.