Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on November 21, 2012
Seemed like a great deal so I purchased it along with the camera.. Most of the items in the kit are JUNK!! Especially the tri-pod The only thing worth a hoot is the case and the extended battery and charger.. haven't used the battery yet so don't know if it's a quality item.. it's not a OEM Sony battery.. it's a Chinese knock-off.
on February 23, 2013
Having accessories is fun, especially if they are decent and usable. I like having a car plug option for the rapid battery charger. The case is decent to hold most of your stuff like extra memory cards, your phone/phone charger, wallet, ID or whatever, no complaints here. I'm always on the go for music shows and interviews so it fits my needs. I read a complaint from another buyer that the case is too big, but that depends how you put the camera in it. There is a material divider in it. It's perfect for my needs.
on December 6, 2012
I love this accessory kit! Delivered quickly. I ordered an extra battery from amazon when I ordered my camcorder, not realizing there were 2 in the accessory kit. So save yourself the money and just buy the accessory kit, it has everything you need in it. I am very happy with the quality of the accessories and the price of it. It is worth the money.
on March 14, 2013
Overall the kit seems a good value. The extra battery is worth it as are the extra cables. The tripod is nice and compact but not the steadiest. I actually ended up using my old (and partly broken) larger tripod for filming my daughter's musical in order to have a nice solid base for the camera.
on March 18, 2013
This was a very wise buy and I'm so happy that I did go with this seller, I received exactly everything promised in this kit and have been using most of the stuff it's so much that I have'nt used every item so far, I have no complaints only praises. You can't go wrong buying this kit.
on February 23, 2013
Everyting in the kit are quality products. The value of the battery alone was worth the purchase the other stuff was a bonus. Products are name brand and as presented.
on March 14, 2013
The heading says it all actually. If purchased separately the cost would have been much higher. I am very happy with the case, charger, extra battery and tripods. I have yet to try the lens cleaner or apply the screen guard.
on December 4, 2012
I have a CX260V and I bought this accessory kit. When I opened the box I am pretty happy that I made a right decision to get this kit. It even has two tripods one mini and one extendable! For this price, it is definitely a good deal!
on January 9, 2013
Most of the items were great. Really like the small tripod, very convenient and easy to use. The camera bag is too big for the nice small size of the camera. It would be nice if it fit the size of the camera better.
on June 10, 2013
All I could say, when I received this item is, "Wow! This is great. I went for the larger tripod first that is enclosed, then I took the other items and placed them in the carrying case, all neatly packaged for when I get ready to use them.. I love the shoulder strap as well as being able to hand carry it. I also like the small, handy tripod, which allows me to video tape myself.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.