Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 39 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 42 reviews
on August 10, 2012
The bag, Extra battery, car charger, tri-pod. I used it all tonight at a wedding.
I was very happy to have the extra battery! I bought a 16 GB SDHC card and it lasted
1 hour and 20 min. I am glad I bought an other card! The camera, the kit
and video taping was a gift to the Bride and Groom. They were very happy!
So was the proud mother of the bride, who now can send the video to family
who live far away, and couldn't come to the wedding. It's a very cool set and
a nice gift!
on July 18, 2012
This kit is will worth the price. The battery and tripod are worth the price, everything else is a bonus. The items are quality items, not cheap knock offs I have seen in some kits. I received the kit sooner than I expected. Everything about the purchase is first rate.
on December 5, 2012
There's a lot of bang for the buck in this product and the items are very thoughtful for everyday use of the camcorder. I especially enjoyed the versatile battery charger for charging in the car or plugging into the wall. Then my next favorite item is the USB reader so that I don't have to plug the camcorder into the computer. It has an HDMI cable which I think is a must instead of the composite cable, and the case is durable with many pockets. Probably my least favorite item was the tripod since it's a little flimsy but not bad for the price and everything that comes with it, and the upside of it is there's a level on it. Great value for the price. Shipping was slow because it was Standard so maybe if you need it sooner then upgrade the shipping. Otherwise, this kit makes the experience easier when always filming on the go.
on November 15, 2012
Very good kit. Even the wife was surprised at the amount of items that came in the package. I immediately charged the battery and it worked very well. The case is a good size to throw a lot of stuff in. All in all, worth the money. If anything, the case has a wrap around zipper that can be a pain if you need to get to a compartment. It would be better if there was a double zipper so you wouldn't have to open the whole top.
on November 8, 2012
I purchased this accessory kit about a month after getting my Panasonic HD camcorder, particularly for the battery and charger. The whole kit is a good value, and the tripod is a nice bonus. The battery and charger work great, and the battery itself lasts a good long time before needing to be recharged. The charger is much more convenient than charging on the camera itself. Shipping time was faster than quoted, and was well packed. I recommend this product to all Panasonic HC-V100 camcorder owners!
on February 25, 2013
We bought the kit to go with a new camcorder to be used by our non-profit to record speakers and interviews. So far we are pleased with the quality of the products, although we have not yet used all of the items. The camera case is well designed and holds everything. The tripod seems sturdy enough for our purposes and is easy to use. We think this was a good package.
on February 11, 2013
This kit contained everything!! If you added up what it would cost to buy each item by itself it would probably cost twice if not three times the price. Everything is included!! Some of the stuff we used with other cameras such as the power units and the tri-pod. It came very quickly too, so Amazon's sellers are truly dedicated to their buyers!
on January 8, 2013
This package has everything you need to run with a new consumer level camera at an excellent price and much less than you would pay individually for the items. The only thing I added was a Targus monopod at ten bucks for steady shots in shoot and run or tight quarter situations. Also, got it here fast with no problems. Good vendor, good package.
on December 20, 2012
The accessories are really nice, and they work fine. The extra battery is something that is quite useful and with the car charger that also works as a DC charger, you're able to film on the go. The Tripod, though usable, will not last long if not treated with care because it is made of low quality plastic and Aluminum (i think it's aluminum)...
on November 20, 2013
Very happy with this purchase. It has been well worth the money. We didn't know what to expect with the bag and it is fine for what we need. So many camera/video bags are so expensive and I just can't see spending that kind of money. I want something to protect our equipment but don't see why they put such a high price tag on them. All of the items are sufficient for what we need. If you were a professional photographer you would probably want a more sturdy tripod but for the casual picture taker, this one works fine. Love having the extra battery so we can always be ready. This was worth the money.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.