Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on February 5, 2013
This kit contains eight items of various usefulness. The spare battery is of course the most valuable. The camera case is OK and fits the camera just fine but has little room for anything else. Then again it is compact. The tripod is, uhm, cute but very small. The cleaning kit is nothing to write home about. It is what it is. The battery charger is functional and useful. Screen protector? Of questionable value and/or usefulness. Cable is fine. Overall the kit is worth the price but nothing to get overly excited about. All items arrived in one shipment which arrived promptly with all parts in good condition. Yes, if you need the parts included in this kit I would recommend this kit.
on September 14, 2013
I purchased this kit thinking I would need all of this with my new camera. Little did I know I did not need most of the contents. Now I have plenty of accessories and I just need to get out and take some great pics! Sometimes it pays to have extra's around - but if you're not a big photo taker this is overkill. This seller ships on time and the kit came a little smushed but nothing harmed. check it out and see what if you really need all this before buying. I'm not sorry I have all this but if I had known better I probably would've passed.
on January 3, 2015
I'm keeping this because I like the battery & the travel charger. But it does NOT have the right cable for the Lumix ZS8, which unfortunately, is what I really need.
on September 14, 2016
perfect
on December 9, 2013
Fantastic price and has everything you would need. I have used almost everything. Great quality and I would highly recommend it!
on January 18, 2013
The case, battery and battery charger are worth the price paid, so the additional items are a bonus. I expect the tripod will be of limited use. It's quite small and best suited for flat surfaces, but the small size means highly portable.
on July 13, 2013
This is a good starter kit for a camera with plenty of useful items. I'm very glad I bought this and have used it quite a bit.
on July 3, 2012
Everything so far works great. Tripod came in handy on vacation when it was just the wife and I. Battery last longer than factory one.
on September 4, 2014
A lot of useful stuff for $25.00. Good value! I would gladly purchase this again.No complaints!
on August 21, 2013
I gave this to my sister for her camera. She seems to like the package deal.. Her rating on it, I am not sure of, but it seemed good to me

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.