Accmor Rhythm Pro Bluetooth Selfie Stick Monopod with Tripod Stand for iPhone 6 Plus 6 5S Android Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 Note 4 3 and GoPro Hero Camera
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The FIRST Hands Free Bluetooth Selfie Stick in the world: Put it on the table, capture and share your world easier than ever! No longer need a bulky tripod!
- All-in-One Design: Includes Cell Phone/GoPro/Camera all mounts! You could use it as a handheld selfie stick, GoPro monopod and camera stick.
- Use as a Handheld Bluetooth Selfie Stick: 39" Extendable Length, Sturdy and Ultra Lightweight with only 4.83 ounces (137 grams)!
- Four color variants: Classic Black, Sky Blue, Rose Red and Orange. You're sure to find one that matches your personality!
- Enjoy Maximum Fun: This Accmor tripod selfie stick helps you capture static shots among holidays, sports events, lecture, presentation, discussion and nearly any activity. It brings more joy into your life!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Accmor(TM) Rhythm Pro Bluetooth Selfie Stick GoPro Monopod for iPhone & Android Phone
Long, Sturdy and Ultra Lightweight
Hard anodized aluminum, extendable from 12.2 to 39 inches, the Rhythm Pro Bluetooth Selfie Stick provides a strong support for daily use with only 4.83 oz (137 grams) weight.
Versatile to use with a smartphone, GoPro or regular digital camera. Works with nearly all cameras around you!
Convert the monopod into a tabletop tripod! Capture fun life conveniently with your family, or take videos of yourself during work presentations or tape yourself in practice workouts playing sports, or just use as a phone stand.
Note: Do not extend your tripod selfie stick on the tripod legs without bracing, as your camera could be top heavy and tip over.
Bluetooth Selfie Stick
No need to set the self-timer anymore! Start taking selfie and record video wirelessly. No app required. Just sync it via Bluetooth, take pictures of you, friends and family.
Enjoy Maximum Fun and Smile Everywhere!
Capture and Share those beautiful pictures everywhere with the Rhythm Pro! No matter on holiday, journey, parties, sports events, and any places in your mind!
- Smartphones without case, width 5.8cm - 8.5cm
- POV cameras including GoPro, Sony Action Cam
- All cameras that are 12.3 ounces (350 grams) or under
Click "Add to Cart" to Get Yours!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this for two reasons - first, for my wife, who is taking a biology class, as she needs photos of various petrie dishes and such. The clarity available with the JVC mounted on this Selfie Stick (with the tripod) allows for excellent shots. Secondly, we do a bit of adventure sailing over long distances in small open boats, and being able to hold the camera a bit away from ourselves will make for better videos. I can't yet speak for the longevity of the Stick, but I suspect it would last a long time for almost anybody.
1. Love the tripod. It allows me to take videos perfectly and it's small enough and sturdy.
2. The monostick is good and easy to use. It seems sturdy.
3. It holds my iPhone 6 that is in a Defender Otterbox well.
4. Remote is easy to use, but if you're pressing the small button for the iPhone, it doesn't work because those are for androids. You have to remember to turn on your remote.
5. I like that it has a remote, and that the button isn't on the stick.
6. The materials of the stick and tripod are well made. It doesn't feel cheapy.
1. The thing that holds the remote onto the stick is really not a good way to hold it. Yes, it does, but it can easily come off and you could lose this as well as the remote. A better design is needed to keep this in place. Maybe like a bag at near the base, but you have to make sure the bag won't rip off either. We ended up easily losing the attachment as it fell off.
2. I'm not sure that if you had an iPhone 6 Plus in an Otterbox that you could actually get this into the thing that holds the phone. It's a tight fit already for the iPhone 6.
3. I wish there was a way you could tilt the phone thing more at an angle, but you can't be that's just how the swivel is and it hits up against the stick. But, maybe this is the case for all selfie sticks. I'm not sure how you would get around this.