- File Size: 713 KB
- Print Length: 150 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: The Curious Academic Publishing; 1 edition (November 29, 2014)
- Publication Date: November 29, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00QD8952C
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,221,810 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Accounting for the Curious: Why Study Accounting? (The Stuck Student's Guide to Picking the Best College / University Major and Career) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
If that sounds interesting, then this is the place to begin your search. This is a well thought out compilation of insightful articles that are sure to give you a clear insight into this lucrative field.
If it were easy to be rich and famous everyone would have riches and fame. It’s no secret things worth having require real effort so it should be no surprise when Professor Michael Bitter says: “To be candid, accounting is not an easy discipline for many – hence the reason why accountants are in demand and why career opportunities are so strong.”
Understanding it worth the effort, then the choice is, if it is for you? And if so, how so? This is the starting point to understanding not only that it is worth it, but also, how accounting can fit into your life plan.
Not sure? Of course – for most people reading this book it is a starting point. The good news is it is a well written, easy to read, user friendly book that will help you move toward your final decision. I highly recommend it.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Accounting > Managerial
- Books > Education & Teaching > Higher & Continuing Education > College Guides
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Accounting > Managerial
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Higher & Continuing Education > College Guides