Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on April 27, 2014
I would probably enjoy twisting rusty barbed wire around my privates more than reading this book. South-Western/Cengage Learning produces the worst textbook. The second time I've had to deal with their incompetence in their authors and the way they set up the pages and chapters with diagrams referenced 3 pages ahead or 5 pages back. Who reads like this???? This book will put you to sleep before you make it past page 2. Where's the hands on experience with using accounting information systems to go along with this book? Oh yeah its not there it doesn't exist because actually using a software web based application to experience the functioning of an accounting information system would make too much sense. These people fail at life. They must have paid off some high officials to get this crap pushed down the throats of students under the guise of important educational material. Waste of money and time and resources. May God have mercy on all your souls who produced this gibberish.
on July 30, 2016
Book was exactly what I was needing however I was a bit grossed out that the book was dirty! I almost resold it to use the older version I have due to how it looked!
on July 5, 2015
This book goes in depth with the information system and how it works in the Accounting world.
on October 6, 2014
Good book at a good price, ending up not needing it, so I returned it.
on July 1, 2013
This book was required for a class I took. Very boring (OF COURSE) but I like a more practical guide to application than what this book provides
on October 1, 2014
I have to say, renting from Amazon has not been that pleasant of an experience. Specifically, it's the return process. I sent a book back in the same condition I received it in, and was then charged the balance to buy the book. Why? Because apparently it was in an unacceptable condition when they received it. Now, I have no way to verify this, but it seems like a good ole switch-a-roo was done. This is the exact thing I was worried about happening when renting a book online. And it happened.

Now, I am the proud owner of a book that you can read for yourself in other's reviews how exciting this prospect is looking for me....
on September 8, 2014
It's a textbook. At the same time it is incredibly informative.
on April 15, 2015
It is great,
on September 23, 2013
The book was exactly as advertised. Well, with the exception of the dead gnat that was squished in the front cover. Lol
on August 12, 2014
Only a professor would think this book is even close to relevant. Prepare yourself for a ton of useless vocabulary and zero context. Add on top of that a very outdated understanding of how information systems function in the real world, and you have this disaster.