Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Package Quantity: 1|Change

Showing 1-10 of 151 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 160 reviews
on January 11, 2016
My boyfriend and I are starting a tradition where we get each other an ornament each year. He likes bacon. A lot. So this seemed a fitting start to our tradition--that and it fit well with many of the other bacon themed purchases for him.

This is a plastic ornament that is SUPER shiny silver bacon fat and a shiny red bacon meat part. As indicated, it does include a string for hanging. It comes in a typical ornament box for storage. The ornament itself is plastic, which is nice since it should be more durable than glass bulbs. I do wish it was constructed a bit better, since there is a seam around the edge (side) of the ornament. Though, that's not noticeable once it's hanging on your three. The lights from the tree plus the super shiny surface, you'll be blinded by bacon.
My wife's family has a tradition to include an ornament that represents the various people in the family and they realized this year after 16 years of marriage to their daughter that they never had one for me. Since I lost 180 pounds on the Atkins diet in 2004, I knew EXACTLY what would be a great representation of Jimmy--a BACON ornament. After doing a quick search for it on Amazon, I found this awesome ornament that was PERFECT! It was cheap-o looking either...very professional and yet looked like a slab of bacon. LOVE IT! Now it'll be an annual reminder for my in-laws to think about their favorite son-in-law (of course, I'm the ONLY son-in-law, but who's counting?). :)
on March 13, 2014
So first of all, bacon! Goes with the wonderful season of Christmas (eating). It's got bright red sparkles on the meat parts and the fatty part is shiny material, which is sure to bring attention to this original ornament. What I like is that it's not made of glass, so it won't be broken when the inevitable cat tries to play with it. I'd advise putting this higher up on the tree anyway. Comes with a velvety box for easy storage when the holidays are over.

Overall cool idea, well-made, no complaints.
on February 6, 2016
Looks great but tastes awful, so be aware of that.
on April 23, 2017
This was a fun, gag gift. The recipient LOVED it!
on December 4, 2015
Bought this for an ornament gift exchange. Everyone loved it! People were fighting over it and trying to "steal" it from each other during the exchange. It was a great gift, very unique!
on March 6, 2017
Love it!
on July 23, 2016
This was a perfect gift for a bacon lover that also loves Christmas! I didn't actually take it out of the package, but it seemed well made and the recipient was pleased!
on November 27, 2012
I ordered several of these bacon ornaments for the bacon-loving (okay, okay let's be honest- bacon OBSESSED) people in my life. I actually ordered one as a bit of a gag but when it came I was so impressed with the quality (especially for the price) that I went ahead and ordered several more! Now instead of a gag gift I'm giving a pretty nice ornament! Double bonus as far as I am concerned! Bacon=Meat Candy!
on January 22, 2017
got this for a teacher who loves bacon. came just as pictured and he loved it. would recommend for a nice small gesture or present.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.