Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Size: Pack of 1|Change

Showing 1-10 of 106 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 123 reviews
on April 15, 2016
Super interesting flavor, a lot more bacon-y than I expected. I bought it because I was curious about it and, while I wouldn't use it every day, it is a quirky and fun idea. I've bought a few more to give as small gifts/stocking fillers. My friends who've tried it had similar comments/experiences. It's nothing fancy, but it will make people smile!
on October 6, 2015
Bought this for my friend for a gag gift, thought he would love it because he loves bacon, but he did not care for this toothpaste. He used it a few times but then decided that he did not like it. Yes it made his breath smell like bacon, and that is what he did not care for. As far as the taste goes he thought it was decent, not great, not terrible. He was happy to get to try it so it was not a waste of money. Just know that not all bacon lovers will love this.
on January 6, 2016
This was bought as a gag gift. My son actually tried it and couldn't even keep it in his mouth. He said it was awful and didn't taste like bacon...
on January 20, 2017
Tastes gross, but I'm guessing that's the point. Very gimmicky. Bought it for my brother's birthday. He thought it was very funny.
on August 24, 2015
I bought this as a gift for my husband who loves bacon as a Christmas gift and he really likes it. He only uses it occasionally because he wants to make it last. I
on April 5, 2017
Great gag gift!!
on January 9, 2016
Bought it as a white elephant gift, The recipient loved it.
on December 17, 2015
Made a priceless white elephant gift!
on December 15, 2016
exactly as described. Can smell it thru the packaging. FYI - the two pack is taped together pretty good so breaking it up into two is difficult without damaging packaging.
on December 27, 2016
I bought this as a gag gift for Christmas parties. My friends thought it was hilarious. Can't say it tastes good, my friend said it was smokey flavoured.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.