Accoutrements Lunch Lady Action Figure
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 5.75" tall hard vinyl figure
- Great conversation piece
- Replica of actual lunch lady from your school
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
5.75" tall hard vinyl figure Great conversation piece Replica of actual lunch lady from your school
From the Manufacturer
This Lunch Lady Action Figure will take you back to those glorious "hot lunch" days of sloppy joes, fish sticks and mini milk cartons. Each 5-1/4" (13.3 cm) tall, hard vinyl figure comes with a scoop, a food tray, a serving station and a sticker sheet featuring images of delicious hot entrées.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First, some clues that you should buy this:
1. You went to grade school and loved or hated the lunches.
2. Just looking at her makes you remember the canned spinach or asparagus they served, along with the texture and smell.
3. She looks like a lunch lady from your school.
4. She appeals to you on some subconscious level and you need to explore that further. Go with it.
5. You KNOW she has to be a collector's item. Trust that feeling.
Now, features you might have missed:
1. You can customize the food by putting different stickers in the three serving containers. Wow! I prefer the spinach colored one and then a macaroni and cheeey one......and I'll let you guess about the third one. Why take away all suspense?
2. She is an action figure. Parts of her move.
3. The package info is funny. You'll have to trust me on that one.
4. She'd make a great gift for any lunch lady YOU know and love - or any child you want to traumatize. I don't really encourage people to traumatize children, just a little humor there. Parents will understand and, hopefully, anyone who has been around children and occasionally feel the urge to throttle them...but only in their imaginations, not in reality.
I had bought this to put on the windowsill of a new kitchen. It just seemed appropriate.
So I am now stuck. I love the packaging as well, being a collector of some toys. I don't want to ruin it. Now I'll have to get another one to actually display. Great product. Don't miss the chance, get it now!
Most recent customer reviews
SNL skit with Chris Farley and Adam Sandler