Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Accu-gage Tire Pressure Guage - 60 PSI Range Straight Angle
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on October 10, 2013
You can easily purchase one of those stick gauges for less and get the job done. I wanted something more 1) more accurate 2) easier to read and 3) easy to manuver/position to get on to a valve stem. This gauge checks all of those boxes. Additionally, I found the hose more flexible than I had anticipated. Also, when you take the pressure (I was doing car tires) the needle holds its position even after you have removed the tip from the valve stem. It holds that position showing you the pressure until you push on the release valve. I found this helpful. Construction and quality seems on par with the price and sufficient for a shade tree mechanic like myself. I would gladly recommend this gauge.
on September 10, 2013
For an accurate tire pressure gauge, it's nicely priced. I might have preferred it have an angled tip to get into tighter spaces easier, but that the hose flexes helps a lot with that.

Wish the gauge portion has a protective cover. I feel if I set it down too hard I could damage it.
on September 15, 2014
My uncle is a car guy and I had one of the super cheap stick pressure gauges. I was checking my tire pressure while he was telling me my tire gauge was a piece of s*** and I was arguing with him when the tire gauge actually blew apart in my hand! Nothing motivates me like a smarmy uncle saying I told you so. So I was on amazon pronto looking for a replacement gauge and I ordered this one. When I showed it to him he wasn't impressed but he compared the reading to a much more expensive pressure gauge and found it was accurate. It feels sturdy, it works every time. If you want a solid, accurate tire pressure gauge for a great price, get this one.
on January 6, 2015
I have always used those cheap little tire gauges all my life. Its what my father used... Its what his father used... and his father used them too... but his father didn't need to use one because tires were made of wood or stone way back then.

The quality of this gauge is outstanding. Accurate. Nice looking. You'll want to buy the rubber case for this just because its so nice you'll want to protect it. You'll never go back to using anything less.
on October 14, 2013
Very pleased with the way this guage works. Be aware that some gauges do not hold their settings when removed from your tire's valve stem. This one holds the reading which is very nice for eyes that are not so young. The bleed valve is also handy.
on February 22, 2014
I've struggled for years to find a really dependable, accurate, easy to use tire gauge for basic automotive use. I've tried a variety of digital, manual, inexpensive and ridiculously expensive gauges, a lot of which simply didn't work well, ran out of juice at the worst possible time, or simply weren't accurate. I read a lot of reviews on Amazon and honed in on this one, a really great product, The design is awesome, flexible hose where the head rotates 360 degrees so you can see from a variety of positions while using. It is very accurate, I didn't think so at first but I checked it against one of our vehicles which has built in tire pressure monitoring as well as a digital air pressure machine around the corner, it is very very accurate. Got done with my most recent tire pressure check and I noticed that I had let the head loosen up on the hose and it actually came apart by mistake, with two small pieces lost in the process that lock that pressure reading in when complete, it still works fine, but right now it just resets automatically and won't lock on the pressure reading once removed from the tire. Well, I made one phone call to the company, based out of IL, a real person picked up right away, and they are mailing replacement parts out free of charge. So on top of great product, there is an even greater company behind the product. I HIGHLY recommend.
on September 27, 2014
These are very well built, but get the rubber cover. The most important advantage of THIS guage is that it is straight-on connection, making it easy to use with wheel covers as well as cast wheels. The 30-degree angle connection versions are a lot harder to get on the valve. This gauge has a wonderful button for resetting between measurements, but it also works to bleed small amounts of pressure out if you've slightly over inflated the tire. I own 3 of these, all with rubber covers.
on October 23, 2013
The accu-gage tire pressure gauge works beautifully. The straight connector is easy to put on the valve stem without losing air. The flexible hose is long enough to give freedom in how you are holding the gauge. The gauge holds the max reading until you push a release/reset button, so you can focus on getting the connector onto the stem. An overall great product.
on January 11, 2015
Bought this several years ago and it was inexpensive, still works well, is very sturdy, holds air till you press the release button, and is very accurate--tested it at a Toyota Dealer and a neighborhood tire store. In fact, I'm glad Amazon kept this old review page going as I would like to order another for my wife's car and here is the info. WOW!!!! Happy Camper here.
on August 14, 2014
Overall a very good product usage wise, but it does feel a little cheaply made. But that is really not that important. I use it for lowering tire PSI on my Jeep Cherokee when I go off roading. 30" AT tires at 30psi for road use. Take them down to 20psi when going into the sand trails in NJ. Takes about 3-5 mins per tire, but this gauge makes it very easy to do without going too low. Definitely a useful tool when wheeling.