Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on March 13, 2017
Solid. What more could I ask for. Mounted on a 22lr bolt action, so I cant speak on recoil and such. I would highly recommend for small calibers though (>.270). Product arrived on time and packaged well.
on January 21, 2017
Worked great for a vortex scope on a 458 socom till scope broke just switched to a aimpoint and not using them now . Will be installing them on another riffle soon they help up well
on October 20, 2017
Hold a Prohunter shotgun scope on a Savage 220F. Held the scope on zero at the range. Hasn't been in the field yet, but after range time, I have no doubt about its holding and durability.
on June 28, 2017
Great quality for the price, I run them on my AR Flat top
on March 21, 2013
I am planning a fairly good scope on my M1A Scout rifle and was looking for some robust rings other than the singe screw types I have around here. I have seen the the three hole rings used, but they limited travel of the scope for position.
These rings are just right. enough area to secure the scope and large enough to hold it in place even with rough handling.
I'll post pictures up as soon as the scope comes in.

I'm thinking of another set for the Blackout I'm building.
on November 21, 2017
Not happy, got two different rings in the package, one medium and one low.... Since I was needing to use the gun I had to go buy some so that I could mount my scope...
on June 2, 2017
The quality is immediately noticeable. Great improvement over the scope mounts that came with the gun. I like that you can tighten the mount screws with the provided allen wrench too.
on November 2, 2017
Ok, came loose after about 40rds when i used medium loctite and a wrench to tighten. Could be because its a new rail, mounts, and scope though
on November 10, 2017
The rings are great, easy to mount and use. Recommend using locktite on them to make sure they don't get loose when fired.
on May 19, 2012
This are great for a .22 its holding zero and are pretty durable. I put them with a cheap little scope and worked great. keep in mind i would never put this on a caliber higher than a .22 the recoil will knock the rings right out. they are not for bigger caliber rifles in my opinion. plus there aluminum so keep that in mind if you using a expensive scope. I put these as "u better know what your buying" because some people don't and ruin the reviews. overall i give it 4 it will be 5 if they were not aluminum.