|Part Number||Ph meter|
|Item Weight||3.98 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||6.6 x 2.1 x 1.1 inches|
Digital PH Meter, Water Quality Tester 0.01 PH High Accuracy and 0-14 PH Measurement Range with ATC, Swimming Pools, Aquariums,Hydroponics
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ɣ [Accurate Test] With a sensitive electrode sensor, ph tester with 0-14.0 measuring range could read accurate pH levels quickly and easily. This accurate pH tester Kit (0.01 Resolution) is so accurate that it could test accurately within ± 0.01 pH.Enclosed is the detailed clear manual will show you how to use it.
- Ɣ [Automatic Temperature] When the temperature of the sample solution is different from the standard solution,this PH meter has built-in automatic temperature compensation system (ATC) which can accurately determine the PH value of the sample at any temperature ° 0c-80 °C (32° f-176 °F).
- Ɣ [Simple Calibration] Three kinds of pH buffer powder are attached for conditions requiring recalibration, such as long period of inactivity, pH meter is in great need of test accuracy, press the calibration button and hold the pH pen at the pH buffer powder for 1 minute, after which it can be automatically calibrated.
- Ɣ [Wide application] pocket-size PH meters are ideal for home and laboratory testing.This ph pen can test ph and is ideal for multiple scenarios ideal for testing water, swimming pools, aquariums, spas, hydroponics, wine and beer.
- Ɣ [Exciting products] Lightweight design, it's easy to carry.1× pH Meter , 1× Carrying case, 3× Calibration packets, 1× User manual.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Bargain Finds related to this item
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Keep Reading Stabilize
Press the ON/OFF button to turn on the unit. Dip the electrode in the target solution, making sure the whole electrode is submerged. Stir the solution gently and wait for the value to stabilize. The LCD screen will display the reading.
Measuring Range: 0 to 14.0 pH Resolution: 0.01 pH Accuracy: /-0.01 pH Operation
Temperature: 0 to 80℃（32 to 176℉ )
Battery: 2 * 1.5V (LR44 button cell)
What You Guys Will Get
1 x PH Meter
3 x Buffer Powder(pH4.01, PH6.86, pH9.18)
1 x User Manuals
Easily Test and Get ph Levels
Step 1: Remove the protective cap.
Step 2: Rinse the electrode with distilled water, and dry it.
Step 3: Press "On/Off“.
Step 4: Immerse the ph meter electrode in the solution to be tested(Note: Can not be over the immersion line; The ph level is constantly changing if the meter electrode stay in the air )
Step 5: Stir gently and wait 30s till the reading stabilized.
Step 6: After tested, clear the electrode with pure water, turn the meter off by press "On/Off“.
Step 7: Always replace the protective cap after use.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Anyways, the PH meter is AWESOME! It is well made, has a sturdy structure, and is very precise (I think 🤷♀️). I feel super smart when I use it now.
My next investment is in a microscope. Do you guys sell those in your Amazon store?
Thank you for making a product that truly brightened a simple ;) mind's day!
The size is small and super simple to use, so I don't have to spend too much time learning how to use it.
The test is very sensitive, it is convenient to put it in the liquid to be tested in only 3-4 seconds to know the result.
Of course it is also very convenient to carry.