- Series: Software, Environments and Tools (Book 18)
- Paperback: 364 pages
- Publisher: Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematic (July 1, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0898715849
- ISBN-13: 978-0898715842
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,206,864 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Accuracy and Reliability in Scientific Computing (Software, Environments, Tools)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Accuracy and Reliability in Scientific Computing can be considered a handbook for improving the quality of scientific computing. It will help computer scientists address the problems that affect software in general as well as the particular challenges of numerical computation.
About the Author
About the Editor Bo Einarsson has retired as an Associate Professor of Numerical Analysis and Numerical Analyst at the National Supercomputer Center at Linköping University in Sweden.
Browse award-winning titles. See more