|Item Weight||4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||MS-4350B|
|Batteries||2 Lithium Metal batteries required.|
|Manufacturer Part Number||4350B|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $2.49 shipping
+ $6.95 shipping
Accutire MS-4350B Setpoint Tire Gauge
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Programmable to allow recording of factory-recommended tire pressure for both front and rear tires
- Reads 5-99 PSI in 0.5-pound unit increments
- Extra large, blue, backlit LCD screen for easy viewing
- Features ergonomic "easy grip" shape
- Comes with five-year manufacturer warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Accutire MS-4350B Setpoint Tire Gauge
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Silver||Red||Black, Gray, Red||—||—||—|
|Item Dimensions||1 x 6 x 1 in||4.5 x 8.25 x 1.5 in||1.6 x 5.9 x 1.5 in||5.79 x 10.63 x 1.89 in||2 x 5 x 1 in||—|
Easy-to-use, multi-featured gauge with an extra large, blue, backlit LCD screen and ergonomic styling. It measures PSI from 5-99 pounds in 0.5-pound units, and includes the patent-protected Set Point programmable feature which allows for recording the factory-recommended tire pressure for both front and rear tires. Other helpful features include a white LED flashlight to make checking tire pressure at night or in the garage a cinch; an audible pressure signal; auto off; and a five-year manufacturer warranty.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
After you take a reading you can instantly take another reading. No waiting for the display to "clear". Has no air release valve but you can just push it in halfway to let air out if you need. The readings usually agree with those from my TPMS, though I trust this thing over the TPMS. (TPMS sensors aren't really supposed to be perfectly accurate.)
Also doubles as a general-purpose low power LED flashlight which could be handy at times.
I did not find that I needed to add an o-ring to mine, at least with my valve stems (from Orange brand aftermarket TPMS sensors). Mine are rigid metal though; regular rubber stems might not easily allow as firm a seal.
Simply taking a pressure reading is easy enough: Power on, hold it in your hand with your thumb on the raised bumps on that little slope above the big round button and press it against the valve until it beeps a couple of seconds later. The reading is very accurate and the display easy to read in any weather condition. And once you set your target pressures in the unit you can see how well your reading matches your preferred pressure. On these points alone, I give it four stars, but not five for the following reasons.
- The gauge powers off only a moment after you take a reading, so you have to start it again and select front or rear for each tire. There should be a way to set how many seconds before it shuts off.
- I don't even remember what the biggest button on the gauge does, but both its placement and the way it's marked causes you to naturally think it's the power and reset button. It's not. If I have to guess, it's probably "Enter" for when you're setting it up with your target tire pressures--I don't remember.
- Bottom button, don't remember. The bottom line on design here is, too many buttons which aren't intuitive or logically placed.
I have tried to contact the manufacture (Measurement LTD) both by email and phone. No response back yet. I have read where others have been promised a replacement once the defective unit has been shipped back (at the buyer's expense). Then, only to find out no replacement is ever sent.
Looks like a disposable gauge to me. The 5 year guaranty is not worth much in my opinion.
One last note - I have always taken good care of this gauge. It hangs on a peg above the workbench, and has never been dropped or abused. I have had it for one year now (in case you at Measurement LTD are reading this)
12-25-2011 - Whoops! I forgot to mention that Measurement LTD replaced my defective gauge some time back. My bad. I changed my rating to 4 stars. I can't give it 5 stars because it could seal a little better in my opinion.
Most recent customer reviews
My old digital tire pressure gauge died so I needed a replacement. Soooooooo many choices, which one to choose??Read more