|Item Weight||1.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 2 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||MS 4400B|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MS4400|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.30 shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
+ $4.95 shipping
Accutire MS-4400B Pistol Grip Digital Tire Gauge
|Price:||$7.99 + $2.60 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Accurate tire pressure - Gauge reads from 5-99 PSI (in 1/2 lb units)
- Ergonomic design features an easy to use pistol grip handle
- Extra-large easy to read LCD display
- Gauge will automatically turn off after a 10 second time out period
- Replaceable battery included
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
2. Doesn't fit tire stem, leaks air. WRONG. It fits car and truck tire Schrader valve stems perfectly because the stems are all the same size. Simply, grip the pistol grip gauge, like a pistol, line up the gauge to the valve, press, and no leak.
3. Not accurate. WRONG. Have 4 MS-4400B, and also a $70 professional grade mechanical gauge. All 5 match the same pressure on the same tires, all the time.
As incredible as it might seem, it appears that some people are unable to master the use of a tire gauge. Good grief.
Don't buy disposable units. Pay a little bit more and get something that will work for many years.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very easy to use, is accurate, and can deflate tire some with the gauge if necessary.Published 6 days ago by Richard Groff
This works great, it reads my tire pressure very well, in fact Sunrise Ford lied about filling my tires to 34 PSI, this product verified that.Published 6 days ago by J. Gray
As with all pressure gauges, difficult to maintain a firm seal.Published 9 days ago by Richard F. Aguire
highly accurate. proves dealers gages inaccurate, tires wear longer with proper pressures.Published 16 days ago by Rod Fredrick
PSI was off by about 35 lbs. I have several other Accutire gauges and they are all accurate. This one was a dud.Published 25 days ago by Erik Heiker