Ace Health Ball of Foot Cushions and Metatarsal Pads PedPal, Bunion Relief, Prevent Calluses and Blisters, Comfy Walk in Tight Shoes, Forefoot Cushion, Ball of Foot Pads and PedPal For Men and Women
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- One pair of pedpal, ball of foot metatarsal cushions. It's great for bunion, high heels, bunionnette and mortons neuroma
- Ball of foot metatarsal cushion, forefoot cushion are efficient pads to relieve foot pain
- Ball of foot pads relieve metatarsal pain and blisters, ball of foot pain, aching feet and neuroma
- Pedpal is made from stretchable and squishy medical grade gel
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Pedpal is an orthotic device for improving your feet health.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, there are a couple of things of which one should be aware:
1) It can be tricky getting socks on over these - especially thick or long socks. The cushion wants to grab the material as it slides past and it can cause the cushion to shift position or the front edge to roll back and create a ridge underneath the sock fabric.
2) If your shoes are snug these do add a little extra width to your foot and shoes may marginally compress your foot and become uncomfortable until they stretch out.
Generally speaking this is an ok product. However, I cannot get socks on over these without them getting all wadded up inside the sock. I have to work the pads from the outside of the sock so that they're not all bunched up. If they get even a tiny bit bunched up in one spot, I can feel that inside the shoe and it is uncomfortable. Also, because they're silicone, they drag on & get pulled on too far when putting on a sock. Therefore, there is discomfort between big toe & 2nd toe. I end up having to futz with them too much to get them to feel right.
They also got stretched out fairly quickly. Only wore them twice. They worked OK inside the shoe but not that great. Rather pricey for what they are. Will not order again. On with the search.