|Item model number||FL-TALLTHMB-XBOXONE|
|Item Weight||0.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||April 16, 2014|
AceShot Thumb Grips (8pc) for Xbox One (Series X, S) by Foamy Lizard – Sweat Free 100% Silicone Precision Raised Antislip Rubber Analog Stick Grips For Xbox One Controller (8 grips) BLACK
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Each order comes with 4 convex and 4 concave 100% silicone sweat free grips
- Convex right stick for enhanced precision & improved accuracy while aiming
- Concave left stick for grip and comfort which reduces hand and thumb fatigue
- Perfect for Halo, COD and pretty much any FPS
- Quickly mount over existing new or worn analog thumbsticks
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Foamy Lizard AceShot Thumbgrips for Xbox One Controller (X, S, & Original)
- Traction Grip: Add thumb grip and individual style to your Xbox One controller
- Mix & Match Heights: The tall and short convex/concave is the perfect combo for gamers with large hands or those that simply want a bit of extra speed or accuracy on a specific stick
- Custom molded to Xbox One Analog Sticks: Unlike many competing "One-size-fits-all" products the Aceshot thumbgrips are sized specifically for the Xbox One controllers to minimize any slipping
- Perfect for Worn Out Sticks: An ideal solution instead of replacing your entire controller simply because the traction on the analog sticks is worn out
- Durability: Molded out of high grade silicone the grips are extremely durable and washable
- Important Note: Controller is not included, Each purchase is for 8 thumb grips
Get comfortable while improving your K/D ratio!
For those of you who are always looking for that edge, that extra millisecond of time to get the drop on your enemies the Foamy Lizard raised platform analog extender grips are a dream come true. These platform grips give you just the right amount of height to allow for better control while making the entire experience more comfortable. Try a pair on you controller and you won't ever go back!
Accept No Imitations
- Each grip is custom molded to the top of the Xbox One (S, X, standard & Elite [convex]) analog sticks so you can easily and securely install them
- Foamy Lizard AceShot Grips were designed by actual gamers, so we know have valuable the smallest details can be during intense gameplay
- Unlike inferior imitations the Aceshot concave feature a ring around the outer edge allowing an added layer of traction for when you're strafing or pressing down on that analog stick
Achieve the Perfect Look
Sets are available in a variety of colors allowing you to mix and match hundreds of combinations with multiple sets. Please note: the studded controller skins can be purchased separately.
Includes 8 AceShot Thumbgrips
Eight of our extremely popular AceShot grips are included in each set:
Designed by Gamers for Gamers
Foamy Lizard was founded with the goal of designing the highest quality gaming accessories. Each product is designed and tested by actual gamers. We take deep pride in every product we craft and hope you love them as much as we do!
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Short Grips: +5 mm (concave); +6 mm (convex)
Tall Grips: +11 mm (concave); +13 mm (convex)
************************* VS ******************************
FPS Freek CQC: +6.1 mm (concave)
FPS Freek SCAR/INFERNO: +10.1 mm (concave)
FPS Freek SNIPR: +13.7 mm (convex)
FPS Freek VORTEX: +6.1 mm (left-concave), +12.6 mm (right-convex)
As far as the numbers go, they're almost the same as the Kontrol Freeks grips - give or take a few millimeters.
Packaging: Awesome. Efficient and small packaging saves the environment. So small it was tossed into another order and I almost missed it. Good job on that.
Fit and Finish: Awesome. Great fitment and they DO NOT fall off. I even have a controller that has issue with worn hats - fitment is very good and they must have tested several iterations before coming to this final product. It shows.
Pro / Con: Weight--they're much more hefty material than I imagined they would be. This is a Pro for heavy finger movement. This is also a con--because of the weight they tend to carry more momentum after flicking around. This is a mixed bag for me because heavy is padded better and is nicer to the impact of my thumbs.
If you can live with the mass and momentum and moment of inertia these are easily at 5 star product.
I like they included convex and concave shapes. These would be improved if there was a height in between the tall and short.
They also do nicely to change the angle of your thumb making it a bit more comfortable to use. Honestly the xbox one has to short of thumb-sticks stock.
I’ve been using these for two years. I added a pic of the ones I’ve been using. This set is two years old. I’m retiring them now and putting on a new set. It’s overdue actually. The fit when they’re new is pretty good. I have another X1 controller I put these on I don’t use very often and the fit is still tight. The worn ones are pretty lose. They do occasionally fall off if I bump into them from the side. But they never fall off when I’m gaming. You can see the nubs are mostly worn completely down. The funny thing, in my original review i mentioned wishing they were squishier. Once they get old and worn out, they’re pretty squishy.
I don’t like the big ones. After playing with them for a bit I decided I have no use for them.
The one problem with these worn out analog covers is if your fingers are greasy, they get slippery because the nubs are worn off. Of course you can just wipe it off with your shirt.
The best thing about these, aside from the additional grip they provide, is my controllers still look brand new, even though it has hundreds of hours of use on it. And I don’t have to open the controller to put on a new set. Whereas, new analogs would require the skill, knowledge, and confidence to open your controller and replace parts. I’ve done it, and I hate working on controllers. They’re too easy to brake or lose parts, especially the little springs on the triggers.
I’d give 5 stars, but the big ones are a waste of money for me. I bought another set, because the fitment is perfect and the durability is excellent.