Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Foo Fighters PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on July 30, 2011
I purchased the Acer 'Aspire' from Amazon just before I left for a vacation in southern Maine. I wanted a 'light' computer for surfing the Web and to review my e-mails. The Acer net-book met all of my needs, and at half the price($255)of the least expensive tablet I could buy at the time. I was very pleased with my purchase!
Murph
on August 14, 2011
I am enjoying my little computer. It is great to take traveling because it fits in my purse. It is a little slow when you open up the internet but just be patience. I use it to play games & to search internet and read my e-mails. I didn't get a word processing program but I do use their word pad which is enough for me.
on July 15, 2011
i like this computer. it really started humming for me when i disabled/deleted some of the extraneous programs that come with just about all new computers. i would recommend it to a friend with some reservations about the battery and ram. then again, it's only two hundred dollars.
on August 10, 2011
Aspire one is very very slow. I check with my server and they ran many checks. My other computer is very fast. I tried Acer web-site for help and they did nothing but was willing to sell me a security package, at very high price.
on December 26, 2014
stopped working after 1 month...suckie computer
on August 19, 2012
I bought one for myself loved it so much I bought one for my brother. It travels well and easy to use.
on June 9, 2011
just wanted something smaller that could answer email, play games, etc. allows me to sit on the deck or be other places to get internet access. Frees me from my desk. Love it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.