|Screen Size||11.6 inches|
|Screen Resolution||1366 x 768|
|Max Screen Resolution||1336 x 768 pixels|
|Processor||1.7 GHz AMD Athlon|
|RAM||2 GB DDR3|
|Hard Drive||250 GB SATA|
|Graphics Coprocessor||ATI Radeon HD 4225|
|Card Description||Graphics Media Accelerator4225|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||384 MB|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||3|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||5.5 hours|
Acer Aspire AO721-3620 11.6-Inch Netbook (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The 11.6" Aspire One AO721 Netbook is light and less than 1" thin,
- The AMD Athlon™ II Neo processor is designed to deliver the balanced performance you need to enjoy your favorite applications.
- The AO721 boasts HD resolution and ATI Radeon™
- Windows 7 Home Premium makes the things you do every day easier and with Office Starter 2010,
- While boasting a full-size keyboard and excellent connectivity for the best of both worlds: portability plus usability.
- Browse the Internet, read and send email, watch videos, and play games – all on the go.
- Experience new ways to deliver your best work! Complete your PC. Buy full-featured Microsoft Office 2010.
- HD 4225 Graphics with 384MB of dedicated system memory delivering the performance
Top Customer Reviews
Pros: 2 gigs fast ram, full size key board,full Windows 7 premium, 64 bit, wireless N, 1.3 meg camera, HDMI output, HD graphics, etc......
Really impressive for a little computer. I LOVE it! I got it about two weeks ago and haven't found anything I don't like about it yet.
If you want a light weight, little computer for being mobile, this is the one.
I had a lot of frustrations trying to figure this one out. I had to get my own WiFi router and I didn't understand WiFi at all. No external manual comes with this. The touchpad tends to react to pressure of fingers on keyboard, find it's better to turn it off and use wireless mouse. (I wish you could use some kind of stick on touchpad, it feels a little like rubbing my finger on a nail file.) I figured out that you can copy program CD from old computer onto SD card; my initial approach was trying to wire the two together, a big waste of time. The installed programs were screwy and wound up uninstalling a lot. I seem to have problems connecting to new links on net. I have to use headphones to do Skype, speakers sound tinny, very low volume. Streams ok, better than my old computer anyway. Great for reading ebooks on. It's easy to carry around, but I get nervous about dropping it, it wouldn't take much to knock it off some shaky table in a public setting. It'd be great for taking notes at meetings or on the go. Oh, you can't see it at all in sunlight and reflective tape just makes bubbles. You have to position screen to see colors right, otherwise it looks like special effects with colors.
Anyway, now that I've worked that stuff out, I change one star to four star.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I use this netbook everyday and the HDMI port makes it a good computer to record video and play it on a large screen TV.Published on June 29, 2014 by cryptoallen
I purchased this netbook for my husband in June 2011. He was looking for something smaller and more easily portable than a laptop so he could do his writing and other work in a... Read morePublished on July 25, 2011 by Ann Julie Grafstein
I bought this a little over a month and very happy with the item. If you want to be able to see better as far as font goes you may want to buy a bigger, it is kind of small, but I... Read morePublished on June 17, 2011 by Amazon Customer
I blame a coworker for this purchase....
BUT boyhowdy ---- what an EXCEPTIONAL PURCHASE!!!
Yep, she showed up with this 'thing' of things' that I'd been thinking... Read more
See the Top Rated Laptops in our Laptop Reviews.