Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Acer Aspire E1-571-6481 15.6-Inch Laptop (Glossy Black)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on January 6, 2013
Pros: good build. and configuration is sufficient for moderate day to day work loads (email, internet, wordprocessing, multimedia). Nice finsihing.

cons: For the price - No complaint. (It is not expected to be a high end gaming machine or workstation)
on January 10, 2013
I will recomend this product, it is a great laptop.
My son uses it for school, it is light and easy to carry around.
on February 11, 2013
The screen flickers on and off if the laptop is moved or touched. Acer had me ship it to their repair center at my expense. It was returned to me two weeks later, supposedly "fixed". I turned it on and the screen flickers much worse than before. I have once again shipped it back to Acer for repair. NO apology, no offer of simply replacing the item for a working computer. I emailed the company asking for help & nobody has responded. Customer service is awful. What a frustrating experience!
on July 25, 2013
It is turning out to be a good computer. The only problem I had is getting my software install. I would suggest that Acer recommend an outfit to go to for software help. They are all from India but which one is the best.
on October 28, 2013
My wife really loves this computer it is light enough to hold in her lap and yet substantial enough to not feel like it will break apart at any moment.
on December 4, 2013
VERY GOOD Acer. received under the sale was conducted according to the agreement. as fully thanksAspire E1-571-6481 15.6-Inch Laptop (Glossy Black)
on July 10, 2013
I really like this laptop its good, just what I needed good price I love windows 8 its really not that bad it just takes time to get used to it
on August 16, 2013
i love it, looking good, price is good, any body can buy this item, i suggest u can buy it.
on March 18, 2013
Muy buena laptop, rapida, liviana, sencilla, acabados muy sobrios y elegantes, son personas responsables en el envio, caja sellada

Saludos desde Venezuela