|Standing screen display size||28 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||3840 x 2160|
Acer CB282K smiiprx 28" UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) IPS Zero Frame Home Office RADEON FreeSync Monitor, 4ms, 90% DCI-P3, Height Adjustable Stand with Tilt & Pivot (Display Port, 2 x HDMI)
|Display Size||28 Inches|
|Resolution||4K UHD 2160p|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 28" 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) Widescreen IPS Zero Frame Design Display with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- Response Time: 4ms (G to G) | Pixel Pitch: 0.16mm
- Ergonomic Tilt: -5° to 35° | Height Adjustment Range: 7" | Swivel: 360° | Pivot: Yes
- 90% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut | Brightness: 300nits
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 2 x HDMI 2.0 (HDMI Cable Included)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Create and Design with Accuracy
Delve into the world of awesome with Acer's CB282K 4K monitor, which offers an unmatched viewing experience. Featuring a large 28” screen that delivers astonishing, 3840 x 2160 Ultra HD resolution with excellent detail. Designed with prosumers in mind, this display features incredible images and colors. Through AMD Radeon FreeSync technology, the frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge.
Quick 4ms response time reduces deviations in transition time to deliver high-quality moving images for more enjoyable movies.
Eye Safety First
Protect your eyes from unnecessary strain by utilizing Acer BlueLightShield and Flickerless technologies. View your monitor for longer with reduced glare and eye fatigue thanks to Acer ComfyView and Low Dimming.
90% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut
DCI-P3 enables wider color range than sRGB, resulting in more realistic color reproduction. This feature is designed for professionals and photo enthusiasts, who look for accurate color matching between prints and monitor.
Acer CB282K has an ergonomically-designed stand with -5° to 35° tilt, 360° swivel and a 7" height adjustment so you can always find that ideal viewing position. A quick-release design lets you separate the monitor from its stand so it can be VESA wall-mounted.
· 28" 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) Widescreen IPS Zero Frame Design Display
· AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
· 90% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut
· Response Time: 4ms
· ErgoStand with Ergonomic Tilt of -5° to 35°, Height Adjustment Range of 7", Swivel of 360° and the display also pivots!
· Acer VisionCare: BlueLightShield, ComfyView, Flicker-less and Low Dimming Technology
· 2 speakers, 2 watts per speaker
· Ports: 1 x Display Port & 2 x HDMI 2.0 (HDMI Cable Included)
Compare with similar items
Enjoy an outstanding visual experience with an Acer CB282K Zero Frame IPS monitor. Designed with prosumers in mind, this display features incredible images and colors. Through AMD Radeon Free Sync technology, the frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less and low dimming display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display. (UM.PB2AA.001)
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Original: The picture quality is good, but there are some serious connection issues. USB-C to HDMI hook up from my 2019 Macbook Pro. The monitor constantly has trouble "waking up" after "sleeping". It will blink "No Signal" for between 10 seconds to 1 minute after every time the screen is put into sleep mode. I've tested different computers, different monitors, and the issue persists with this one. I'll be returning it as soon as my new LG arrives. I'm hoping for more success with that one!
I have a 2-monitor setup under Windows 10, with 1 HDMI and 1 DP. When they go into screen saver/power saving mode, they "disappear", and get re-detected when waking up, which rearranges all my icons and other desktop elements. Windows also doesn't seem to handle 4K very well, with 150% scaling getting all messed up after such a disappear/wake up cycle.
1. Two screws fall off inside the monitor, not sure who to blame : Poor assembly quality or brutal shipping ( via UPS Ground) , the Box is slightly damaged at the corner.
2. Counter intuitive Power buttonS: I thought this is an DOA, and ready to return after half an hour without luck to power on. Fortunately I read user comments and learned there are two power buttons ( nowadays most LCD display has no power buttons at all), and user manual is not clear.
Other than that great monitor, speaker quality is not very good but I don't need it.
I would give it 5 stars, but it loses a star because it did NOT come with a Display Port cable as stated in the description, and instead came with an HDMI cable.
It loses another star because the top of the stand reaches ABOVE the top of the monitor when it is set to its lowest point.
That means that the minimum height is set by the top of the stand at approximately 19" instead of the top of the monitor which is a little over 17" at its lowest point like I was expecting.
Pretty good for gaming with xbox one s, but very bad ghosting when used as external monitor for a macbook pro. I'll be returning this due to this reason.